L'occitane Beauty En Provence TSV 23/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was the last one that new Terre de Lumiere perfume? That was a bit of a break out so we may well go back to basics this time.

Just spotted marina's post. I like the Immortelle moisturiser, the blue pot. I can't stand the Immortelle Divine cream though. I wish their names weren't so similar!

Was the last one that new Terre de Lumiere perfume? That was a bit of a break out so we may well go back to basics this time.

Just spotted marina's post. I like the Immortelle moisturiser, the blue pot. I can't stand the Immortelle Divine cream though. I wish their names weren't so similar!

Now they've just added more confusion, I agree. Immortelle Overnight Reset Oil-in-Serum . And the bottle is half blue half yellow, meaning it's in between the two lines, Immortelle and Immortelle Devine?

no it wasnt it was the eco refill, hand cream, shower oil & soap

america has already got it

https://www.qvc.com/LOccitane-Immortelle-Overnight-Reset-Oil-in-Serum.product.A344028.html?sc=SRCH

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god, the L'Occitane woman. I swear she must sit and study a thesaurus every single night, just coming up with over the top words to convince people how amazing the product is.

You'd think she was shilling a cure for world hunger the way she talks so seriously about the stuff. You're selling shampoo and soap love!

I dislike fruity, flowery or highly perfumed bodywashes, lotions etc. I much prefer shea, almond, argan or olive products. I like the Body Shop shower gels and handcreams and at the moment there`s 35% off with code 19805 and free delivery on orders over £25, £2.95 p and p on orders under that. Plus their stuff is genuinely cruelty free. I`ve just stocked up for the next 12 months and got 6 x 250ml bodywashes and 2 x 100ml handcreams for £35 delivered using the code.

Latest posts

Back