L'occitane Beauty En Provence TSV 23/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

? That's a picture of the upcoming TSV, why would they post it on the QVC UK page if it was not? How about your shower gel "TSV"? ;-) That's a little bit ridiculous, really.

L'Occitane 4 Piece Fragrance, Bath & Body Collection

Price £70.00
TSV Price £43.98
P&P: £4.95
or 3 Easy Pays of £14.66
+P&P

A wonderful four-piece fragrance set from LOccitane in a choice of masculine or feminine scents, with the womens collection offering Neroli & Orchidee Eau de Toilette, Body Milk and more, and the mens featuring LOccitan Shower Gel, Eau de Toilette and two shaving essentials. Perfect as a gift, or a lovely treat just for you, this fragrant LOccitane offering is the ultimate indulgence.

A great gift for him or her - as the festive season approaches, you might be thinking about presents for loved ones. Or, if you’re travelling with your partner, why not spoil yourselves and add these lovely sets to your suitcases? With a full size fragrance and all the essentials, these kits have everything you need to enhance your holiday.

Fabulously fragrant - whichever collection you choose, you’ll be introduced to luxurious and expertly crafted L’Occitane scents. Neroli & Orchidee offers a heady blend of citrus notes, neroli, lily of the valley, orchid and musk, while the men’s L’Occitan Eau de Toilette is a classic combination of black pepper, lavender, nutmeg and tonka bean.

Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offer a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane, and provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich their wide range of skincare, haircare and bodycare.

Neroli & Orchidee Eau de Toilette notes:
Top notes: orange, mandarin
Heart: neroli, peach, fig milk, lily of the valley
Base notes: orchid, musk, iris
L’Occitan Eau de Toilette notes:
Top notes: black pepper, lavender
Heart: nutmeg, cinnamon
Base notes: tonka bean
Contains (a choice of):

Women’s collection:
1 x Neroli & Orchidee Eau de Toilette (75ml; full size) - a refreshing, romantic scent with a gorgeous mix of fresh, fruity and floral notes
1 x Neroli & Orchidee Shower Gel (245ml; full size) - formulated to deeply cleanse and hydrate your skin
1 x Neroli & Orchidee Body Milk (245ml; full size) – an intensive yet lightweight moisturising milk
1 x Neroli & Orchidee Hand Cream (30ml; deluxe travel size) - pamper and moisturise hands with this luxe formula
1 x pink gift box
Or:

Men’s collection:
1 x Eau de L’Occitan Eau de Toilette (100ml; full size) - a perfectly balanced scent offering fresh and woody notes
1 x L’Occitan After Shave Balm (75ml; full size) - this light, fluid balm is the perfect step after shaving
1 x L’Occitan Shower Gel (250ml; full size) - developed to effectively cleanse and moisturise. Can be used on the hair and body
1 x L’Occitan Shaving Gel (30ml; full size) - get a clean, smooth shave every time with this refreshing gel formula
1 x navy gift box

I suppose even one of the main items being full size would make a nice gift dont need any perfume and thats a good gift on its own merit.

£50.00 with post mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Indeed. Thinking of doing for Mr B, except he can't use the shave gel or ASB. Where's Lloyd when we need her?

Note to sensitive (skin) men: L'occitaine shave gels really irritate Mr B's neck. We have tried 2. Have to add that the razors he uses are V.mediocre & he doesn't rinse the blades V well. He refuses to fork out for Gillette ones. The shaving medium that's best for him are unscented creams...Any tips welcomed.... especially regards affordable razors? Sick of walking about with a grown man who looks like he's has his first ever shave & raided his dad's kit, but he refuses to be told by me as 'I know nothing about shaving' Stubborn old Git.

Elemis shaving gel is brilliant, best of the bunch by a mile.

I don’t rate the L’Occitane shave gel to be honest, but it does smell nice. Overall though this is a great TSV, £49 including postage is an absolute steal.

its not a bad price considering the perfumes worth at least that body lotion thats £25, shower gel £15 plus hand cream its ok. I just find that l'occy's perfumes dont last long but this range is better than the Terre De Lumiere ranges that are really soft

I believe this fragrance is one of the Collection de Grasse range but I have never tried it. I did however have one which was later discontinued, and I can't remember the name but it may have been in the Jasmine & Neroli neck of the woods, and I thought it lasted a lot better, and was stronger than the normal Loccy fragrances like rose or cherry blossom edt.

Just had a quick look at the end of the morning repeat at those three boxes for £35, paying for teeny tiny testers (tested on animals) and passing them off as presents isn’t my thing but was wondering if Alexis has been on the pop? Seems a bit more excitable than her usual self, either that or she’s been told to step it up a bit because she can usually bore a glass eye to sleep. She also says you’re stuck with her all day, as I turn the channel over.

Just as I was getting excited at the thought of a sunday without the Gnome, I find we have
the Hyper Alexis for the day...my mute/off button will be in action again.

Indeed. Thinking of doing for Mr B, except he can't use the shave gel or ASB. Where's Lloyd when we need her?

Note to sensitive (skin) men: L'occitaine shave gels really irritate Mr B's neck. We have tried 2. Have to add that the razors he uses are V.mediocre & he doesn't rinse the blades V well. He refuses to fork out for Gillette ones. The shaving medium that's best for him are unscented creams...Any tips welcomed.... especially regards affordable razors? Sick of walking about with a grown man who looks like he's has his first ever shave & raided his dad's kit, but he refuses to be told by me as 'I know nothing about shaving' Stubborn old Git.

ml for ml
Sorry to be so late as the men’s set has now sold out.

Women’s collection:
1 x Neroli & Orchidee Eau de Toilette (75ml; full size) - a refreshing, romantic scent with a gorgeous mix of fresh, fruity and floral notes Worth £56 cost £26.35
1 x Neroli & Orchidee Shower Gel (245ml; full size) - formulated to deeply cleanse and hydrate your skin Worth £16 cost £7.53
1 x Neroli & Orchidee Body Milk (245ml; full size) – an intensive yet lightweight moisturising milk Worth £24 cost £11.29
1 x Neroli & Orchidee Hand Cream (30ml; deluxe travel size) - pamper and moisturise hands with this luxe formula Worth £8 cost £3.76
1 x pink gift box
Women’s set Worth £104 cost £48.93 incl p&p in calculation.

Or:

Men’s collection:
1 x Eau de L’Occitan Eau de Toilette (100ml; full size) - a perfectly balanced scent offering fresh and woody notes Worth £46 cost £23.32
1 x L’Occitan After Shave Balm (75ml; full size) - this light, fluid balm is the perfect step after shaving Worth £24 cost £12.17
1 x L’Occitan Shower Gel (250ml; full size) - developed to effectively cleanse and moisturise. Can be used on the hair and body Worth £16 cost £8.11
1 x L’Occitan Shaving Gel (30ml; full size) - get a clean, smooth shave every time with this refreshing gel formula Worth £10.50 cost £5.33
1 x navy gift box

Men’s Worth £96.50 cost £48.93 including p&p in calculations.

Hope this helps and sorry once again if you missed out before deciding.

they ordered a lot less of both due to the perfume one from last year not selling so well so thats why its kinda virutally all gone all thats left is ladies on advanced order & thats limited

but i think it was a fab & good tsv

Latest posts

Back