Christmas Cookie
Glittering Star
Cranberry Ice
Festive Cocktail
Christmas Eve
Christmas Memories
Frosty Gingerbread
Icy Blue Spruce

I'm out, I had some very poor quality small jars from Q (seriously skinny wicks that barely generated enough heat to tunnel the candle) and don't want to take the chance with these. Plus my stash of Xmas candles is big enough already...yikes.

well Brent cross have closed their yankee store so I have to get my supplies elsewhere. QVC is not my main supplier though the postage is daft

no Number for Auto-Delivery Yet

Drop 2

Sweet Morning Rose
Lemon Lavender
Peony
Soft Blanket
Blush Bouquet
Floral Candy
Sicilian Lemon
Fluffy Towels
Seaside Woods
Belgian Waffles

View attachment 16232

Drop 3

White Strawberry Bellini
Grilled Peaches & Vanilla
Rainbow Cookie
Coconut Splash
Cherry Blossom
Honey Lavender Gelato
A Calm & Quiet Place
Sun Drenched Apricot Rose
Moonlit Blossoms
Alfresco Afternoon

View attachment 16233

Drop 4

Clean Cotton
Shea Butter
Red Raspberry
Midnight Jasmine
Sea Air
Fresh Cut Roses
Passion Fruit Martini
Black Coconut
Vanilla Lime
Sweet Nothings

View attachment 16234

I mostly buy them from Temptation Gifts. They have some good offers on there. Free postage if you spend over £49.99 which I find is quite easy to do. Im not too keen on sets because there are always fragrances that you dont like.

I mostly buy them from Temptation Gifts. They have some good offers on there. Free postage if you spend over £49.99 which I find is quite easy to do. Im not too keen on sets because there are always fragrances that you dont like.
Yeah, I agree. And despite what Q advise, a small YC is not a generous gift IMO because the small jars really are small and unless someone is familiar with them, they just don’t look like much if that makes sense?

well Brent cross have closed their yankee store so I have to get my supplies elsewhere. QVC is not my main supplier though the postage is daft

If ever you go to Brighton they've got a store in Churchill Square - it's where I get my Pink Sands reed diffusers from.
I would have gone down there today but instead I went to see a classic film at the BFI Southbank.

Yankee Candle Set of 10 Festive Scents Small Jars
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.709050

Auto-Delivery Yankee Candle Set of 10 Festive Scents Small Jars
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.709380

QVC Price £51.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £5.95

This set of 10 small jar candles from Yankee Candles comes in a variety of your most-loved seasonal scents such as Christmas Cookie and Snow in Love, as well as four new fragrances for Winter 2018, like Winter Wonder and Frosty Gingerbread. Ideal for splitting up into gifts, this festive collection is also a fabulous way to try a host of new fragrances without committing to large jars.

*A great saving: If you were to buy 10 small jars directly from Yankee Candle you’d pay £89.90. So to get this 10 piece collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.98, plus P&P, is a fabulous saving of £48.97.

Keep on discovering - select our Auto Delivery option and receive a further three collections of 10 small jar candles in December, March and June at today's fantastic price. There'll be a mix of brand new scents to try, as well as best-loved favourites too.

Burn time per small jar: 20 - 30 hours
Burn time per collection: 200 - 300 hours

Contains:

1 x NEW Winter Wonder small jar candle (104g) - a dazzling winter mix of champagne and citrus, vanilla and silver balsam
1 x NEW Glittering Star small jar candle (104g) - a shimmering fragrance that gives sandalwood a sparkle with sugar plum and ginger
1 x NEW Frosty Gingerbread small jar candle (104g) - gingerbread freshly frosted; a holiday delight that fills any room with welcome and warmth
1 x NEW Icy Blue Spruce small jar candle (104g) - a fresh breath of winter forest-juniper berries, blue spruce, spearmint leaves
1 x Snow in Love small jar candle (104g) - a delightful blend of creamy, comforting woods and wintry powder freshness
1 x Christmas Cookie small jar candle (104g) - buttery rich, vanilla scented, holiday sugar cookies
1 x Cranberry Ice small jar candle (104g) - refreshingly tart and sweet! A cool, stimulating rush of frosty red fruits bursting with a tangy sweetness
1 x Festive Cocktail small jar candle (104g) - celebrate with a tart concoction spiked with mountain berries and a sprig of fresh pine
1 x Christmas Eve small jar candle (104g) - traditional holiday scents of a warm hearth, sugared plums, and candied fruits
1 x Christmas Memories small jar candle (104g) - from the heart of the kitchen, unforgettable moments are brought home again with this comforting recipe of spices and sweets

December collection contains:

1 x NEW Belgian Waffles small jar candle (104g) - light and airy, warm and golden brown; a crisp lattice cradling melted butter, the classic brunch favourite
1 x NEW Blush Bouquet small jar candle (104g) - welcoming pink peonies, lilies and citrus blossoms in a bespoke bouquet fit for the centre of the table
1 x NEW Floral Candy small jar candle (104g) - colourful blossoms sparkling with sugar crystals and delicately placed upon delicious creamy frosting
1 x NEW Sweet Morning Rose small jar candle (104g) - a pretty pink confection garnished with delicate rose petals
1 x NEW Seaside Woods small jar candle (104g) - driftwood mingles with brilliant citrus and floral notes for the perfect coastal escape
1 x Fluffy Towels small jar candle (104g) - the fresh scent of clean towels warm from the dryer with notes of lemon, apple, lavender and lily
1 x Peony small jar candle (104g) - the rich scent of spring's most coveted bloom entices with notes of bright sweetness
1 x Lemon Lavender small jar candle (104g) - clean and inviting; a powdery fresh blend of tangy lemon citrus and sweet lavender flowers
1 x Sicilian Lemon small jar candle (104g) - a bright and sunny citrus; perfectly ripe, with a naturally sweet and refreshing scent
1 x Soft Blanket small jar candle (104g) - a lullaby of clean citrus, luxurious vanilla and warm amber

March collection contains:

1 x NEW Alfresco Afternoon small jar candle (104g) - a picnic in the shade, surrounded by wildflowers and juniper buds with just a touch of nectarine swirling in the breeze
1 x NEW Grilled Peaches & Vanilla small jar candle (104g) - caramelised brown sugar and golden honey drizzled over juicy grilled peaches and garnished with vanilla cream
1 x NEW Honey Lavender Gelato small jar candle (104g) - a refreshing lavender treat that’s bursting with flavour and topped with cool berry and warm honey
1 x NEW White Strawberry Bellini small jar candle (104g) - a blissful brunch companion; sweetened by mango and pineapple, swirled with strawberry in a sophisticated libation
1 x NEW Moonlit Blossoms small jar candle (104g) - a moonlit stroll with rich floral and berry notes takes an enchanting turn with mysterious, warm amber
1 x Sun-Drenched Apricot Rose small jar candle (104g) - a full bloom scent of lush, delightful apricot and soft petals
1 x Coconut Splash small jar candle (104g) - so refreshing and pure, with just a touch of natural, tropical sweetness
1 x A Calm & Quiet Place small jar candle (104g) - a meditative fragrance, balanced and centred with gentle jasmine, a whisper of patchouli and warm amber musk
1 x Rainbow Cookie small jar candle (104g) - light and airy cookies with citrus and peach filling and sweet vanilla frosting
1 x Cherry Blossom small jar candle (104g) - an enchanting armful of spring's freshest blooms that turns any room pink and happy

June collection contains:

1 x Sea Air small jar candle (104g) - the refreshing air at water's edge, laced with sea salt, cyclamen and rose
1 x Black Coconut small jar candle (104g) - rich coconut, cedarwood and island blossoms promise an evening of luxurious tranquility
1 x Midnight Jasmine small jar candle (104g) - a seductively lush perfume of water jasmine, sweet honeysuckle, neroli, and mandarin blossom
1 x Red Raspberry small jar candle (104g) - tangy sweet and full of nature's goodness; there is nothing quite as delicious as ripe, rosy red raspberries
1 x Clean Cotton small jar candle (104g) - sun-dried cotton combined with green notes, white flowers and a hint of lemon
1 x Fresh Cut Roses small jar candle (104g) - an intoxicating English garden of fragrant heirloom roses
1 x Vanilla Lime small jar candle (104g) - the creamy richness of vanilla with sweet cane sugar and a zesty lime twist
1 x Shea Butter small jar candle (104g) - indulge yourself in this creamy smooth scent with hints of beautiful fruit blossoms
1 x Passionfruit Martini small jar candle (104g) - sit back, relax and savour a tropical mix of passion fruit, mango and zesty orange
1 x Sweet Nothings small jar candle (104g) - warm, soft, sweet, like a special whisper just for you

I see the TSV set includes the four new winter fragrances (what happened to Autumn this year? I only saw Autumn Pearl as a full UK fragrance range and various US Fall exclusives which didn't have matching melts and tealights). I was hoping to buy the large jars of these but cannot see them on the Q website, but other retailers are already selling them (full range so including melts, votives, tealights).

being a bit naughty but these look nice ...postage gone up on the last 10 small candle drops TSV

Latest posts

Back