Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    Launching Monday

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xcbx.jpg 
Views:	592 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	16162
    This isn't the Christmas one though, is it?

Are they now buying so much Elemis the fear it won't sell out if launched like a normal TSV?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maymorganlondon View Post
    This isn't the Christmas one though, is it?

Are they now buying so much Elemis the fear it won't sell out if launched like a normal TSV?
    no this is not the christmas tsv thats not till november
    Thanks maymorganlondon thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh I could be really tempted by this. However I looked at their site and the mask is black. Knowing me it would get everywhere so am not sure now. I had given up on Elemis..... I also looked at the night cream-oil and I assume it is a product you use in its own and not under a night cream like a serum?

On the subject of night serums, I went into L'occitane yesterday and asked for a sample of this new night serum which is helpfully coloured half yellow and half blue.So you can't tell whether it is like Immortelle or Divine. I haven't tried it but the spray onto my hand showed it to be very light with a nice smell. It reminded me of the seaside and was not that awful, herby Divine smell.

Update.
    I noted on Keeley's Twitter page she says there will be VERY LOW stock levels. Hmmmm.... What to do? I reckon the night cream oil is a product in its own right so am tempted to try that. I look forward to seeing what the.price is!
    Update 2.
    I'm an idiot. The price is on the.pic SCW posted! 54 so around 60 with postage instead of a value.of 167.

Post Thanks / Like

if its that low in stock why launch it on pre-order on monday
    Likes faerie , SisterBliss, Suki 1 , llloyd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    Gosh I could be really tempted by this. However I looked at their site and the mask is black. Knowing me it would get everywhere so am not sure now. I had given up on Elemis..... I also looked at the night cream-oil and I assume it is a product you use in its own and not under a night cream like a serum?

On the subject of night serums, I went into L'occitane yesterday and asked for a sample of this new night serum which is helpfully coloured half yellow and half blue.So you can't tell whether it is like Immortelle or Divine. I haven't tried it but the spray onto my hand showed it to be very light with a nice smell. It reminded me of the seaside and was not that awful, herby Divine smell.

Update.
    I noted on Keeley's Twitter page she says there will be VERY LOW stock levels. Hmmmm.... What to do? I reckon the night cream oil is a product in its own right so am tempted to try that. I look forward to seeing what the.price is!
    Update 2.
    I'm an idiot. The price is on the.pic SCW posted! 54 so around 60 with postage instead of a value.of 167.
    The night serum was part of a TSV before and when they introduced it, it was supposed to be used instead of a night cream. Now it is said it should be used under the night cream (someone asked Keeley on her facebook page https://de-de.facebook.com/keeleyelemis/ in the comments' section and that was her answer - always fitting the collections in question.;-)

The mask is not fullsize, it is 40ml instead of 75ml.

I am also thinking about ordering because I am interested in the eye cream.
    Last edited by Ani; 09-09-2018 at 08:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

As I'm not the slightest bit interested in today's Gatineau TSV, I may well be tempted by this. That said, I've just started a Decleor night balm and have another in the draw so perhaps not. I do like the look of the eye cream and the mask though. What a dilemma!

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Just as a side note, I got a Q beauty email today with a link to their Ren selection. There were I think 21 items. So did it go away and has now come back because I don't recall seeing it much in recent years. And I'm sure I would remember, having been scarred for life by the faux orgasms we had to listen to when they were smelling Ren products. Talk about making you feel sick!

Back to Elemis, their website definitely suggests to me that the Night Oil/cream is a full blown product, not just to use under a night cream. Also, the reviews say to make sure you use a dark cloth to remove the mask!