Elemis TSV 16/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gosh I could be really tempted by this. However I looked at their site and the mask is black. Knowing me it would get everywhere so am not sure now. I had given up on Elemis..... I also looked at the night cream-oil and I assume it is a product you use in its own and not under a night cream like a serum?

On the subject of night serums, I went into L'occitane yesterday and asked for a sample of this new night serum which is helpfully coloured half yellow and half blue.So you can't tell whether it is like Immortelle or Divine. I haven't tried it but the spray onto my hand showed it to be very light with a nice smell. It reminded me of the seaside and was not that awful, herby Divine smell.

Update.
I noted on Keeley's Twitter page she says there will be VERY LOW stock levels. Hmmmm.... What to do? I reckon the night cream oil is a product in its own right so am tempted to try that. I look forward to seeing what the.price is!
Update 2.
I'm an idiot. The price is on the.pic SCW posted! £54 so around £60 with postage instead of a value.of £167.

Gosh I could be really tempted by this. However I looked at their site and the mask is black. Knowing me it would get everywhere so am not sure now. I had given up on Elemis..... I also looked at the night cream-oil and I assume it is a product you use in its own and not under a night cream like a serum?

On the subject of night serums, I went into L'occitane yesterday and asked for a sample of this new night serum which is helpfully coloured half yellow and half blue.So you can't tell whether it is like Immortelle or Divine. I haven't tried it but the spray onto my hand showed it to be very light with a nice smell. It reminded me of the seaside and was not that awful, herby Divine smell.

Update.
I noted on Keeley's Twitter page she says there will be VERY LOW stock levels. Hmmmm.... What to do? I reckon the night cream oil is a product in its own right so am tempted to try that. I look forward to seeing what the.price is!
Update 2.
I'm an idiot. The price is on the.pic SCW posted! £54 so around £60 with postage instead of a value.of £167.
The night serum was part of a TSV before and when they introduced it, it was supposed to be used instead of a night cream. Now it is said it should be used under the night cream (someone asked Keeley on her facebook page https://de-de.facebook.com/keeleyelemis/ in the comments' section and that was her answer - always fitting the collections in question.;-)

The mask is not fullsize, it is 40ml instead of 75ml.

I am also thinking about ordering because I am interested in the eye cream.

Last edited:
As I'm not the slightest bit interested in today's Gatineau TSV, I may well be tempted by this. That said, I've just started a Decleor night balm and have another in the draw so perhaps not. I do like the look of the eye cream and the mask though. What a dilemma! :wonder:

Just as a side note, I got a Q beauty email today with a link to their Ren selection. There were I think 21 items. So did it go away and has now come back because I don't recall seeing it much in recent years. And I'm sure I would remember, having been scarred for life by the faux orgasms we had to listen to when they were smelling Ren products. Talk about making you feel sick!

Back to Elemis, their website definitely suggests to me that the Night Oil/cream is a full blown product, not just to use under a night cream. Also, the reviews say to make sure you use a dark cloth to remove the mask!

Just as a side note, I got a Q beauty email today with a link to their Ren selection. There were I think 21 items. So did it go away and has now come back because I don't recall seeing it much in recent years. And I'm sure I would remember, having been scarred for life by the faux orgasms we had to listen to when they were smelling Ren products. Talk about making you feel sick!

Back to Elemis, their website definitely suggests to me that the Night Oil/cream is a full blown product, not just to use under a night cream. Also, the reviews say to make sure you use a dark cloth to remove the mask!

yes Ren left & came back a few months ago

I remember REN the first time too. And was surprised they returned after such a long break. Their bath range is lovely and I am using the Evercalm Facial Wash at the moment. They are owned by Unilever now.

I remember REN the first time too. And was surprised they returned after such a long break. Their bath range is lovely and I am using the Evercalm Facial Wash at the moment. They are owned by Unilever now.

I thought L'oreal bought them..Are you sure it's unilever? If so, that's a shame, since it's been a good brand....

The night serum was part of a TSV before and when they introduced it, it was supposed to be used instead of a night cream. Now it is said it should be used under the night cream (someone asked Keeley on her facebook page https://de-de.facebook.com/keeleyelemis/ in the comments' section and that was her answer - always fitting the collections in question.;-)

The mask is not fullsize, it is 40ml instead of 75ml.

I am also thinking about ordering because I am interested in the eye cream.

To me , this set has irritation all over it, but I'm sensitive, no, really.

The TSV can be ordered: https://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-4-Piece-Peptide4-Night-time-Saviours-Collection.product.235220.html

[FONT=&quot]Start your evening off on the right foot when you cleanse the day away and set your skin up with this Four-Piece Peptide4 Night-time Saviours Collection from Elemis, including the brand new Peptide4 1,000 Flowers Mask and Peptide4 Recovery Eye Cream, as well as the fantastic Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil and the Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream. Let these revitalising products do the hard work while you get a good nights sleep, and awake to fresher-looking skin thanks to Elemis.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Peptide pep - inspired by the body’s inner clock and formulated to support tired complexions, the Peptide 24/7 range aims to deliver a well-rested look to your skin for a naturally radiant complexion.

Skincare for the year - select our Auto Delivery option and you will receive this collection every 60 days for one whole year at today’s fantastic price, that’s five more drops in November, January, March, May, and July. Please note the additinal drops will not contain the cosmetics bag.

Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Peptide4 1,000 Flowers Mask (40ml) - suitable for all skin types, this cooling, velvety mousse mask helps to revitalise dull-looking skin; enriched with Nordic peat, Willow Complex and Brazilian black clay
  • 1 x NEW Peptide4 Recovery Eye Cream (15ml) - helps to combat tired-looking eyes by improving the appearance of fine lines; formulated with Night Scented Stock, Star Arvensis oil, hawkweed and daisy
  • 1 x Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil (30ml) - combines the hydrating benefits of a moisturiser with the decadent properties of an oil, without the heavy texture; formulated with Night Scented Stocks, an aromatic plant grown in East Anglia exclusively for Elemis, plus jojoba seed oil, coconut oil and perilla seed oil
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) - helps to re-set the look and feel of your skin overnight, working to promote elasticity, firmness and suppleness; boasts a blend of laminaria digitata, red coral, Mediterranean algae, Padina pavonica, plus sesame and avocado oils
  • 1 x cosmetics bag

How to use:
Peptide4 1,000 Flowers Mask
  • Apply evenly over the whole face, avoiding the eye area
  • Use once a week for 15 minutes
  • Remove with warm water and a dark-coloured cloth (due to the colour of the mask)

Peptide4 Recovery Eye Cream
  • Apply morning and evening to the eye contour area

Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil
  • Apply to cleansed skin every night, avoiding the delicate eye area

Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream
  • Apply to cleansed skin every night
[/FONT]

Latest posts

Back