Molton Brown TSV 7/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is a Molton Brown TSV on 7th October, this is the big Christmas one. There will be another in December but October is the big one.

Ahhh, I'll be on holiday, however, Mr CC has just pointed out that they do have the internet in France :mysmilie_17: Maybe QVC will launch it early and I can get it before I go. I really do want to get this one.

CC

Ahhh, I'll be on holiday, however, Mr CC has just pointed out that they do have the internet in France :mysmilie_17: Maybe QVC will launch it early and I can get it before I go. I really do want to get this one.

CC

I'm Well jel.

Molton Brown 6 Piece Collection TSV 07/10/18 (Will be on Pre-order)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237092

Ladies

300ml Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Amber Cocoon Hand Wash
100ml Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel
100ml Heavenly Gingerlily Body Lotion
75ml Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel Bauble

Mens TBC

300ml Blu Marquis Hand Wash

View attachment 16259

Blahhh, I sooooo wanted this but I do not like ginger lily and I'm not big on Oudh either. Hope the men's set is better. Probably go to MB's own website as they often do really good deals at Christmas, lots of free stuff and offers.

CC

Blahhh, I sooooo wanted this but I do not like ginger lily and I'm not big on Oudh either. Hope the men's set is better. Probably go to MB's own website as they often do really good deals at Christmas, lots of free stuff and offers.

CC

ive always found their offers on their website poor compared to the big sets like this that Q do at such amazing prices & especially now as each shower gel is £22 (oudh & vintage are £24 each) & the handwashes are £20 ect now

I find it a weird combo to have Gingerlily as the body lotion to go with the two big hitters of the Oudh and Rose bath products.

I agree & expect there'll be much talk about splitting into different combinations to 'gift' to people.

Sift & Gift Sift & gift......

I'll save the gingerlily for the binman, to go with the dyson superjangly purple hairdryer....

Might be interested if there is a mens set.

Yep will be interesting to see what is in mens one as not liking the womans one!!

ive always found their offers on their website poor compared to the big sets like this that Q do at such amazing prices & especially now as each shower gel is £22 (oudh & vintage are £24 each) & the handwashes are £20 ect now

MB have put prices up £2 a bottle recently which is a massive increase. Hopefully they will do their 25% off weekend before Christmas.

Will has posted the piccy on FB

MB.jpg

Mens

300ml Cardamon & Cedarwood Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Fabled Juniper Berries & Lapp PineBath & Shower Gel
300ml Blu Marquis Hand Wash
100ml Templetree Bath & Shower Gel
100ml Templetree Body Lotion
75ml Fabled Juniper Berries & Lapp Pine Bath & Shower Gel Bauble

I love Rhubarb and Rose body lotion. Get it from All Beauty with free postage over £20 and £19.95 each so buy two at a time. They don't have a lot of choice but worth a look.

Yep will be interesting to see what is in mens one as not liking the womans one!!

MB have put prices up £2 a bottle recently which is a massive increase. Hopefully they will do their 25% off weekend before Christmas.

Blimey! So are SCW's prices inclusive of the increase, or would a standard MB gel be ££24 instead of the previous £22???? That's a lot of money!!!!!!! Brexit?????

Latest posts

Back