Molton Brown TSV 7/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Muddling is pressing fruit or herbs against the side of a glass with a muddler which is like a pestle. I sound a real show off but we went to a wedding last month & the reception drinks were muddled & delicious, I was fairly muddled too :drunk:

Gosh, thanks Twilight! My research found one on Amazon so I could send off for it as a novelty item (cos I need more stuff crammed in here!) but I imagine the back of a spoon could do the trick, Lol . I'm wondering now if I'll get muddled drinks at the wedding I'm attending next month. I will probably be a bit muddled by the end as well.

I also break them in half then put the half in an old pop sock before using. It keeps most of the bitty stuff out of the water.

ETA: I have been known to pull the bag out after a few minutes and plop it in a dish. I've then re-used the next day a bit like double-dunking a tea bag :blush:

A friend has successfully frozen the above in a plastic bag if she hasn't wanted to use same one two days on the trot.

I'm surprised Lush don't make their bombs smaller to encourage more sales. Lots of people I know get more than one use out of them using different methods.

I've never tried these newer bath bombs. The one I'm considering is lush, near tennisballesque, & smelly (seems ok) But aren't they just bicarbonate of soda & perfume? No ingredients on pack. Do they make skin soft, & if so how does bicarb do that? Would it be beneficial therefore to start adding the latter to the bath?
My main concern is if the bombs 'sting'. Can anyone advise,maybe our resident perfume expert?

I've never tried these newer bath bombs. The one I'm considering is lush, near tennisballesque, & smelly (seems ok) But aren't they just bicarbonate of soda & perfume? No ingredients on pack. Do they make skin soft, & if so how does bicarb do that? Would it be beneficial therefore to start adding the latter to the bath?
My main concern is if the bombs 'sting'. Can anyone advise,maybe our resident perfume expert?

I'm not going to be much help as I don't use their products but I do know that a bicarb bath has many benefits for skin complaints, fungal infections. chicken pox even UTIs as well as many other issues. I like the concept of Lush but the fragrances overwhelm me, & as someone who loves perfume that's saying something. I use a baby bath product from Sainsbuys, it's £1, non-tested, doesn't contain palm oil & both parts are recyclable. That ticks all my boxes, the fact that it smells like bluebells is a lovely bonus.

I haven't bought bath bombs in years now. We have a brand new massive Lush store opened the other month in Belfast, the staff said it is the second largest in the UK.

The last thing I bought was a Sleepy bath lotion which as someone who loves lavender and tonka is gorgeous.

The store was overflowing with people loads of Chinese tourists grabbing all round them.

Latest posts

Back