Molton Brown TSV 7/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not keen on Templetree (smells like the inside of a charity shop to me) but the Men's set might be a pre-xmas purchase.

Not keen on Templetree (smells like the inside of a charity shop to me) but the Men's set might be a pre-xmas purchase.
I love it, it must be the 'sacred fusion of peaceful notes with rose, jasmine and rich patchouli' that causes that response :mysmilie_17:

Inside of a charity shop? How very dare you? I hope I don't smell like that to people after using it, lol.

ive always found their offers on their website poor compared to the big sets like this that Q do at such amazing prices & especially now as each shower gel is £22 (oudh & vintage are £24 each) & the handwashes are £20 ect now
Well spotted about the bad news! I look at their website all the time and hadn't noticed this. I don't think their run of the mill offers are up to much throughout the year either. The only time I do buy from them is the Xmas sale (guess where I go on Boxing Day - yes, Kingston MB store) or the mid year sale. The Q collections are very good value although sometimes I don't want the perfumes they have included so don't get them. I was very pleased a few weeks back when they had a Japanese Orange shower gel and three minis on offer as JO is currently not on the MB website. That is one I might actually buy full price.... or perhaps not! MB did have a nice trio in a gift box earlier in the year (Rhubarb and Rose, Lily of the Valley, Orange and Bergamot) so I may check if that turns up in the sale as I got their spring trio on Boxing Day last year, and have actually finished it unlike the burgeoning Q stash.

I agree, don't like the smell of Templetree at all. What to do, what to do. Shall I get that set and gift the Templetree or fleabay it. I'll see how much it is.

I do only tend to look at the MB website around Christmas and they have had some deals such a free boxes, free postage, free samples, free mini sizes and sometimes bigger sizes depending on how much you spend on the regular items. Not had much lately though to be fair.

CC

Will says on his FB page that it will cost approximately £42. I hope that means UNDER.

He mentions it will be available from Friday.

Umming and ahhing here. I might just pass. I'm quite low on MB but do I REALLY want this with items that I don't even like? Undecided.

CC

Twice a year MB do the duos and I always wait for the Grapeseed bath and body lotion duo on special price. The summer sets this year had no body lotions in them.

Oh, Templetree! We used to get that a lot in the old TSVs with the matching body lotion. I didn't mind it but cannot say it was a favourite.

Does anyone know what the old name for templetree was?

It was Blissful Templetree. I quite liked it, but I dropped a bottle in the shower on holiday once and the room smelled of it for the rest of the week!

Molton Brown 6 Piece Luxurious Bath & Body Collection
Item Number: 237092
QVC Price £64.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.00
P&P £5.95

Get ready to indulge with this luxurious six-piece bath and body collection from Molton Brown in your choice of the Women's or Men's collection; both feature a gorgeous range of bath and shower gels, hand washes and body lotion as well as a festive bauble for the finishing touch. Both collections are also unisex so anyone can enjoy an everyday bathing treat with these beautifully-scented products.

Choose your collection - you'll find beautiful floral fragrances such as Heavenly Gingerlily and Rosa Absolute in the Women's array, while the Men's selection includes more crisp and spicy scents such as Cardamom & Cedarwood and Fabled Juniper Berries & Lapp Pine. There's no need to buy based on gender, simply choose the scents that appeal to you or the person you're buying for.

Think gifting - the countdown is on to the festive season so it's time to start thinking about spreading the cost of those presents for everyone from your next door neighbour to your auntie. This collection can easily be split up to create gorgeous gifts as it is presented in three sets of boxes; the festive bauble is our ultimate stocking filler.

Five-star luxury - you'll find Molton Brown in the world's top hotels and high-end department stores. Create a boutique feeling in your family bathroom so you can experience luxe living without the hefty price tag.

Women's collection contains:
First gift box:

1 x Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - bathe in luxury with precious oudh infused with real 24 carat gold flakes
1 x Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - utilises Italian rose oil to moisturise and cleanse from top to toe with a voluptuous fragrance blending captivating notes of blackcurrant, geranium and rich patchouli
1 x Amber Cocoon Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) - cleanse hands in a cocooning lather with aromatic vetiver, guaiac wood and warming litsea cubeba, also known as mountain pepper

Second gift box:

1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - with fragrant lily, warming ginger and cardamom
1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Body Lotion (100ml) - envelop skin with this moisturising body lotion, enriched with warming ginger, cardamom and lily

Third gift box:

1 x Rosa Absolute Festive Bauble (75ml) - a perfect stocking filler or Christmas tree decoration

Or
Men's collection contains:
First gift box:

1 x Cardamom & Cedarwood Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a bold and spicy scent with aromatic cardamom, bergamot and cedarwood
1 x Fabled Juniper Berries & Lapp Pine Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - filled with wintry notes of crisp juniper berries and Lapp pine bark
1 x Blue Maquis Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) - refresh your senses with brisk Corsican pine blended with ginger and rosemary

Second gift box:

1 x Blissful Templetree Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - a fusion of peaceful notes with rose, jasmine and rich patchouli
1 x Blissful Templetree Body Lotion (100ml) - enjoy this blissful scent for longer when you moisturise with this quick-absorbing lotion

Third gift box:

1 x Fabled Juniper Berries & Lapp Pine Festive Bauble (75ml) - a perfect stocking filler or Christmas tree decoration

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237092

Latest posts

Back