Judith Williams Beauty TSV 26/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well nothing major yet, but certainly no ill effects. It's a pleasant light texture and doesn't smell funky. I'm not expecting instant miracles but wanted to tackle a bit of forehead congestion and crepey neck and this huge size means I can slap it on liberally, but I will let you know if miracles do happen.

(I made a mistake on the earlier post - it was the supersize of the month not pick of the month).

I have been using her Rose Oil as my night product and like it a lot. Not quite as much as AD Skin Synergy, but I would get it again. That is the only thing I have used from the last two JW TSvs I bought so until I try a few more I shan't be buying again, just in case I don't get on with them.

Judith Williams Retinol Science 4 Piece Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235398

Auto-Delivery Judith Williams Retinol Science 4 Piece Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237879

QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £35.98
P&P £4.95

This four-piece collection of retinol-based skincare from Judith Williams provides you with a full regime of day cream, night cream, eye cream and a targeted serum. Whether youre already a fan, or looking to explore the benefits of retinol products, this collection will help to create a brighter and more even skin tone, and is ideal for mature or blemish-prone skin.

Science meets nature - this Retinol Science collection combines the power of retinol with a unique combination of herbal actives. The range is suitable for all skin types but particularly for mature skin showing signs of ageing.

Take care with SPF - retinol-based skincare can increase skin’s sensitivity to the sun’s rays, so we recommend using an additional SPF product in your morning skincare routine.

Stay stocked up - select our Auto Delivery option and we'll send you this collection once more in 60 days’ time at this excellent price.

Contains:

1 x Retinol Science Day Cream (50ml) - helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
1 x Retinol Science Night Cream (50ml) - this rich cream works while you sleep to leave skin feeling plumped and revitalised in the morning
1 x Retinol Science Eye Cream (30ml) - tap on to your skin to soothe puffiness while smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
1 x Retinol Science Concentrate (60ml) - targets specific areas to minimise the appearance of lines and wrinkles for a fresh-looking, plumped complexion

How to use:
Retinol Science Day Cream:

Apply to cleansed skin in the morning

Retinol Science Night Cream:

Apply to cleansed skin in the evening

Retinol Science Eye Cream:

Morning and evening, apply to your cleansed eye area, tapping the product in gently
If used in the morning or during the day, team with additional SPF protection

Retinol Science Concentrate:

Massage into the skin
If used in the morning or during the day, team with additional SPF protection

Can you tell us any more, Akimbo?

Still testing the supersize serum and still like it: it sinks in very quickly and isn't sticky or oily. I notice one review says it smells like cheap shampoo and I'd agree it does. So not the immersive experience of a Decleor oil but from my viewpoint it doesn't bother me and doesn't seem to linger. As a migraine sufferer I don't like over scented face products. I'd assume the TSV products smell the same if you think that could be a deal-breaker.

Oh, and my forehead feels less bumpy (under the skin congestion - I'm not a vampire a la Buffy!:vampire:.....or am I?)

I boughtJW RetinolDay & Night cream some time ago & I felt it did make a difference to my skin, clearer & smoother.Not massively Now! But I wouldn’t expect that at my age! I did re-purchase the set & still have some otherwise I would go for the TSV.I don’t have a sensitive skin but have used high sun protection all through the summer.I look at Judith's skin and find it unnaturally smooth & without a freckle or imperfection of any kind, good advert for her products or is it the result of ‘proceedures’?

I would bet that Judith Williams has had many procedures- many. They have worked well. She always gives the impression that she is the fortunate cat who has eaten all of the cream. Smirky and extremely pleased with herself is what comes to mind.

I did buy some JW's night cream quite a while ago, I gave up on it as it was still on my face next morning. now I don't bother watching her as I find she has got a very self satisfied voice.Imo her face wouldn't look flawless if her products worked... just like Lulu.

I would bet that Judith Williams has had many procedures- many. They have worked well. She always gives the impression that she is the fortunate cat who has eaten all of the cream. Smirky and extremely pleased with herself is what comes to mind.

After reading your comments about Cathy Kangas & Judith Williams I have to know if their are any of the beauty guests you do like & your reasons for preferring them.

She's def had a proceedures - a fair few I'd say. I don't reckon she uses her own stuff - except for basics.

Still testing the supersize serum and still like it: it sinks in very quickly and isn't sticky or oily. I notice one review says it smells like cheap shampoo and I'd agree it does. So not the immersive experience of a Decleor oil but from my viewpoint it doesn't bother me and doesn't seem to linger. As a migraine sufferer I don't like over scented face products. I'd assume the TSV products smell the same if you think that could be a deal-breaker.

Oh, and my forehead feels less bumpy (under the skin congestion - I'm not a vampire a la Buffy!:vampire:.....or am I?)

Ooh! I'm just watching Buffy now (I know, but I still think it's a great show - along with Grimm). I can't imagine you resembling a Buffy vamp but if you did, that serum must be amazing :up:

We regularly have a Buffy boxed set binge chez Akimbo or catch random episodes on the Scifi channel. We also saved the final series of Grimm until now (no spoilers please) and we're stretching out the episodes to 1 a fortnight! Both great series!

Latest posts

Back