Judith Williams Beauty TSV 26/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't like any of the 'beauty guests' because I do not believe what they say. Since time immemorial human beings have tried not to look their age, and nothing has ever worked. Perhaps I have a chip on my shoulder on this subject, but I loathe hearing such exaggerated twaddle from (mostly) face-lifted women who are making millions from those gullible enough to spend their money of useless treatments.

Last edited:
I think she is economical with the truth regarding her age.

She was born in 1972. Her age can be verified because she trained to be an opera singer & performed in various roles before being diagnosed with a tumour. She was forced her to choose between an operation that could mean infertility or hormone therapy that could affect her voice.

I don't like any of the 'beauty guests' because I do not believe what they say. Since time immemorial human beings have tried not to look their age, and nothing has ever worked. Perhaps I have a chip on my shoulder on this subject, but I loathe hearing such exaggerated twaddle from (mostly) face-lifted women who are making millions from those gullible enough to spend their money of useless treatments.

Not all the beauty guests are selling anti-ageing products, there are many items shown that are designed to enhance & improve. I really like Amanda, the ambassador for Pixi, & I love their products. I also rate Jemma Forte, the guest for Molton Brown, I know MB is all about bath, body & fragrance products but she still has to talk about the effects these have on the skin. I love animals, they don't use cosmetics & wear make up, so I only buy certified cruelty free products & consequently only watch the beauty shows that feature these companies.

I do think that Judith's skin looks suspiciously smooth but maybe it is thanks to lashings of make up and surface fillers? Not invasive procedures. I don't think she looks old for her age but she has, imo, a somewhat old-fashioned air about her. I think she is a very elegant woman and I like her shows, she never lets herself down and goes all Del Boy for example. I see she was the runner up in the German Strictly which is pretty good. I mean I can watch a whole hour of Judith whereas others like Mally have me reaching for the remote asap.

She was born in 1972. Her age can be verified because she trained to be an opera singer & performed in various roles before being diagnosed with a tumour. She was forced her to choose between an operation that could mean infertility or hormone therapy that could affect her voice.

Presumably you read this online........

Latest posts

Back