Marla Wynne Hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

candycane

Registered Shopper
What on earth is Katy Pullinger wearing???? She looks like she just got out of bed. Considering the price of MW pieces, she is not encouraging anyone to buy. £86 for what looks like a dressing gown amd a cheap one at that.

CC

What on earth is Katy Pullinger wearing???? She looks like she just got out of bed. Considering the price of MW pieces, she is not encouraging anyone to buy. £86 for what looks like a dressing gown amd a cheap one at that.

CC
:mysmilie_19:

I notice that the “Noel Coward silk and satin smoking jackets (posh dressing gown LOL) look seem to be in the magazines and on DHS.

Once again I’ll pass.

Like the rest of the presenters,

Pullinger has a certain 'look' - and its not feminine, but brogue shoes or shoe boots, shirt like tops and choppy hair.

Jill Franks - cold shoulder tops (certainly NOT QVC), skinny leggings, killer heels, and Iggy Pop hairstyle.

Kathy Taylor - doesn't matter what she wears she still looks Mumsy

Chloe Everton - bag lady

Claire Sutton - dresses to please Mummy

Jackie Kabler - tries hard to be on trend, but her age is against her

Pippa Gordon - still thinks she's a pop singer, so believes she's edgy, but sadly the train has left the station

Julia Roberts - so many body issues but chooses to ignore them, so us, the viewer has to endure her naked arms / bulging tum, and her love of toe-posts.

Debbie Flint - so many body issues but chooses to ignore them, so us, the viewer has to endure her. FULL STOP.

Alison Keenan - ageing sunburnt Tinkerbelle, but looks good in all she wears and always wear fab shoes.

Alison Young - oh dear

Ann Dawson - tries hard, but clearly throws stuff on and hopes for the best.

Like the rest of the presenters,

Pullinger has a certain 'look' - and its not feminine, but brogue shoes or shoe boots, shirt like tops and choppy hair.

Jill Franks - cold shoulder tops (certainly NOT QVC), skinny leggings, killer heels, and Iggy Pop hairstyle.

Kathy Taylor - doesn't matter what she wears she still looks Mumsy

Chloe Everton - bag lady

Claire Sutton - dresses to please Mummy

Jackie Kabler - tries hard to be on trend, but her age is against her

Pippa Gordon - still thinks she's a pop singer, so believes she's edgy, but sadly the train has left the station

Julia Roberts - so many body issues but chooses to ignore them, so us, the viewer has to endure her naked arms / bulging tum, and her love of toe-posts.

Debbie Flint - so many body issues but chooses to ignore them, so us, the viewer has to endure her. FULL STOP.

Alison Keenan - ageing sunburnt Tinkerbelle, but looks good in all she wears and always wear fab shoes.

Alison Young - oh dear

Ann Dawson - tries hard, but clearly throws stuff on and hopes for the best.

I have to add the following:

Catherine Huntley - only wears QVC 'fashion', her favourites are those she bought while on air

I notice that the “Noel Coward silk and satin smoking jackets (posh dressing gown LOL) look seem to be in the magazines and on DHS.

Once again I’ll pass.

Fair enough, as long as:
1. The quality, cut and tailoring are good enough to produce a stylish garment
2. You have the sort of lifestyle to wear them as intended, thus avoiding the dressing gown or overall look.

marlawynne needs to learn how to upscale her sizes better. for such an expensive brand its not good.

Marla Wynne Hour

Marla seem a nice lady, but imo most of her fashion has no shape whatsoever and seem to be getting more exrensive everytime it's on air.

Marla Wynne Hour

Marla seem a nice lady, but imo most of her fashion has no shape whatsoever and seem to be getting more exrensive everytime it's on air.

I agree. It makes a bit of a mockery of her advertisement "I couldn't find anything that suited my changing body shape..."

Well it looks like you still haven't love - you just cut a giant square of patterned floaty ITY fabric and hope it conceals as much as possible. Like a tent.

Katy Pullinger appears to have no dress-sense whatsoever. Someone needs to tell her that black leggings, white ankles & heavy black shoes are not a good look. Even for Noel Coward.

She's a mess. Those shoes!! I'm sure she's a lovely girl but if QVC dress her she needs to have a word.

CC

Latest posts

Back