Tarte Cosmetics TSV 14/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the look of that. The stick foundation is my favourite of theirs & I never wear coloured shadow, only brown or grey. The lipstick doesn’t look too dark either & that mascara is good. The bag is thrilling isn’t it??

The eyeshadow sticks are good for watery eyes as they stay put- bought some from USA, they are £19 each, but £30 for 4 on QVC.
Am tempted by eyeliners and some more shadow sticks
Probably will leave TSV as I have lods of Tarte foundation and palettes - bought the last doll 10 TSV - impressed with foundation, but don’t think much of concealer

The palette in the TSV , I had purchased last Xmas ( told would never see it again)
It is same colours but beautiful quality shadows and classy case ( if it’s made to the same quality)

The eyeshadow sticks are good for watery eyes as they stay put- bought some from USA, they are £19 each, but £30 for 4 on QVC.
Am tempted by eyeliners and some more shadow sticks

I looked at those ... ok you have sold them to me lol
Although may hold off to see if they do a OTO or special price

You can’t get the copper brown one (shadow stick)in USA Tarte.com and I rather fancy that colour.
I agree, maybe worth waiting to see if they are OTO’s - there are tarte shows at 5pm and 10pm, so good chance of OTO’s.
However the shadow sticks and eyeliner trio are already very good prices, so I expect they will find something else

Latest posts

Back