Tarte Cosmetics TSV 14/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The auto delivery has sold out, went at about 10am - I rang customer services.
If you want the second drop, they are often listed on the web just after being dispatched to those signed up for auto delivery and price is about TSV + £5.
So have a look on web around middle of December

I agree, I don’t like the look of the brushes either.
The unicorn and mermaid ones were pretty, but these look horrible.
Can’t imagine they are easy to use either with the very thin handles and big blob on the other end ! They look like they are weighted all wrong for practical use

Just checked my account to see status of the auto delivery and it’s showing in progress!

Nothing showing to buy on qvc yet.
Just hoping they have some extra as auto delivery sold out before I got one

Well the status hasn’t changed, two days on and auto delivery still showing ‘in process’. Started to think what it actually means? The ship has set sail perhaps lol.

Well the status hasn’t changed, two days on and auto delivery still showing ‘in process’. Started to think what it actually means? The ship has set sail perhaps lol.

Sooze, fingers crossed it's shipped soon but just to give you some comfort, most of my orders stay 'in process' for a couple of days - it's a rare day indeed something is shipped the next day and flying pigs time to be shipped the same day! I put it down to the fact I order online - I think when it's done by phone, the process seems to be a lot quicker.

I tell you QVC are bonkers sometimes! Mine still says in process but I received it 2 days ago :mysmilie_17:
You'll love it when you get it as the palette is absolutely gorgeous.....one of the best yet! I've been wanting it for ages and can't believe what good value this TSV is with that included. If it comes up on the site I would definitely recommend everyone to get it as it's so lovely. ( Sorry if I'm tempting a lot of you before Christmas).......or is it a case of sorry not sorry lol xxx

Thanks for that number, I’ll keep checking.
The blush palette / clutch with brush is reduced to £22 if anyone is interested.
I might get both, need to spend my voucher.
Tarte.com has the first pro palette ( in this auto delivery) plus a remixers palette and a blush/ contour palette all for £100. Each shadow palette is £47 and the other about £40, so again good value if you want / need all 3 !

Have you received your yet or has status of order changed ?
Still no luck with it going live on website yet :sad:

Thanks, have just rung customer services and the item number is definitely 237287, and they have ordered it for me.
So it’s not online yet, but is available to order through cs.
:happy:

Thanks, have just rung customer services and the item number is definitely 237287, and they have ordered it for me.
So it’s not online yet, but is available to order through cs.
:happy:

they technically aint allowed to do that unless your having trouble on the web but i do know some have ordered that way before but the Q is did you get it at the tsv price or the feature price

I paid £44.96 plus postage, so that’s the TSV price.
I also used my voucher, so had £15 off too.
Thanks for advice Supercoolwillow
Also bought the blush clutch palette with brush reduced to £22.

I paid £44.96 plus postage, so that’s the TSV price.
I also used my voucher, so had £15 off too.
Thanks for advice Supercoolwillow
Also bought the blush clutch palette with brush reduced to £22.

ohh thats brilliant then i dont recommend it as most operators will say no but sometimes you strike lucky like you did & TBH the feature price is good but your lucky to get it at the TSV price

Latest posts

Back