Tarte Cosmetics TSV 14/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This ****** stupid craze for Disney style brushes, first it was mermaids then unicorns now this. I see loads of these sets in TKMaxx cheap no doubt because of the next craze for makeup brushes aimed at children is coming.

We have grown women who want brushes that do the job properly. It would be like a professional painter and decoration turning up at your home to paint using Bob Squarepants paint brushes!

Tarte 5 Piece Holiday Make-Up Collection & Bag
Item Number: 235615
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.96
P&P £4.95

This gorgeously giftable Make-up Bag Must-Haves Collection from Tarte includes the Clay Stick Foundation and a blending brush for application, Maneater Voluptuous Mascara, Lip Sculptor in a beautiful mauve shade, plus the Clay Play Must Have Eye and Cheek Palette with a shade selection that's only available at QVC. This full face collection is your ultimate beauty game changer, with everything you need to create a fabulous look, whether you prefer classic neutrals or something more daring.

The gift of Tarte - got a beauty-mad bestie? With Christmas just around the corner, now is the time to start thinking about checking names off your nice list. This selection comes with a handy cosmetic bag, perfect for storage, plus a super cute gift box in a colourful print, so it's bound to make an impact under the tree.

Multi-tasking base - the Clay Stick Foundation can be used in so many ways, try it on-the-go as a spot concealer, or in lighter or darker shades to highlight and contour as well as a full-coverage foundation.

Grow your collection - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this collection again in 60 days' time at today's fantastic price. We'll swap your Clay Play Must Have Eye and Cheek Palette for the Pro palette and give you a new lip product with the Rainforest of the Sea Quench Lip Rescue in Coral. Build up your Tarte stash or gift one set to a loved one; your second collection will be delivered before Christmas so the choice is yours!

First delivery contains:

1 x Clay Stick Foundation (9g) - in your choice of Fair Beige, Light Beige, Light Medium Neutral, Medium Neutral, Tan Sand, Deep Honey; in a powder-to-liquid formula, contains vitamins C and E and Amazonian clay with no harsh chemicals or parabens
1 x Clay Play Must Have Eye and Cheek Palette - a combination of three face powders and nine eyeshadows that will allow you to create gorgeously sculpted, ultra-wearable looks with its universally flattering shades
1 x Maneater Voluptuous Mascara in Black (9ml) - features a custom moulded magne-brush that clings to and separates every last lash as it applies even, seamless coats of triple-black, hydrating pigment
1 x Lip Sculptor in Kind (3.5g) - mauve; a full-coverage lip contour with a lipstick and gloss in one portable package
1 x Smoothie Blender Brush - a diagonally tapered, densely packed brush that works to seamlessly blend in your foundation for targeted, airbrush-effect coverage
1 x make-up bag

Clay Play Must Have Eye and Cheek Palette contains:
Face products:

1 x Amazonian Clay Blush in Desert (6g) - pink shimmer
1 x Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Terracotta (6g) - matte bronze
1 x Amazonian Clay Highlighter in Timber (6g) - gold shimmer

Eyeshadow shades:

1 x Journey - warm brown
1 x Stone - light brown
1 x Dunes - deep mauve
1 x Smoke - taupe
1 x Ember - deep brown
1 x Onyx - medium brown
1 x Solstice - pinky cream shimmer
1 x Sand - light pink
1 x Instinct - peach

Second delivery contains:

1 x Clay Stick Foundation (9g)
1 x Pro Palette - a collection of 20 gorgeous eyeshadows that can be mixed and matched to create endless looks
1 x Maneater Voluptuous Mascara in Black (9ml)
1 x Rainforest of the Sea Lip Rescue in Coral (3.5g) - a moisturising lip balm that helps to smooth over the look of lip lines, with a radiant and dewy finish
1 x Smoothie Blender Brush - a diagonally tapered, densely packed brush that works to seamlessly blend in your foundation for targeted, airbrush-effect coverage

How to use:
Clay Stick Foundation:

Start at the centre of your face and work outwards,
Apply the Clay Stick Foundation where it's needed, buffing it out with the included brush for a full-coverage, longwearing, flawless appearance

Maneater Voluptuous Mascara:

Wedge the wand at the base of your lashes and pull out in a zig zag motion to reach every last lash

Lip Sculptor:

For rich colour, contour lips using the full coverage lipstick
For a touch of colour and shine, apply the lip gloss using its targeted wand applicator
The lip gloss can also be layered on top of lipstick for a high-definition look, blending the best of coverage and shine

Pro Palette contains:

Classic - cream
Innocent - soft peach
Whimsy - brick
Smoked - dark brown
Ethereal - bronze
Vintage - ivory
Fierce - cool plum
No Filter - purple mauve
Vamp - deep plum
Glam - champagne
Chic - pale pink
Profesh - taupe
Mod - deep cherry
Drama - maroon
Minx - shimmering mauve
Indie - greige
Bold - light brown
Edgy - chocolate
Punk - black
Trendy - prismatic teal

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235615

so pretty much the same as the US inc the auto-delivery

It's live now, colours aren't loaded yet though. Got to say, there's quite a lot of brown eyeshadow in that pallet :mysmilie_17:

I AM WEAK!

In my defense DD uses the Maneater mascara and I already bought the liner trio. She "needed" a Macbook for Uni so is only getting stocking fillers for Xmas.

Just a word of caution before the foundation shade discussion starts: The Fair stick foundation is very pale! The Snow White presenter Jen in the video for the TSV has beautiful milk-white skin; paler than mine. Even though I'd wear Fair in the other Tarte foundations I have this one in Light Beige and it's an excellent colour for me.

Sorry I can't provide any help in choosing the deeper foundation shades, but this stick has been in a TSV in the past so somebody will probably shed some light on the deeper choices.

I AM WEAK!
Just a word of caution before the foundation shade discussion starts: The Fair stick foundation is very pale! The Snow White presenter Jen in the video for the TSV has beautiful milk-white skin; paler than mine. Even though I'd wear Fair in the other Tarte foundations I have this one in Light Beige and it's an excellent colour for me.

OMG that foundation colour is even too white for the presenter - fine for a ghostly halloween look, but not sure that's the look she's meant to be going for

It does make an nice change to see a model embracing pale skin (I'd do the same if I looked like her!). Not even a trace of fake tan on her legs! A contrast to the rather tango'd Leigh bless her! Power to the Pale!

OMG that foundation colour is even too white for the presenter - fine for a ghostly halloween look, but not sure that's the look she's meant to be going for

thats what i thought.... do i go for the anemic never seen daylight look or the next shade up and go for that light orange orangutan appearance... gee i really want to try this brand [ mainly trying out eyeshadows ] and start by getting a decent TSV but i just not convinced as the foundations are awful :(

Any shade ending in "beige" from Tarte has a pink undertone - counter-intuitive I think! "Sand" = yellow toned and "Honey" = peach but QVC never stocks the full range of shades: 12 available from Tarte in this foundation stick but there are 40 shades in the full-coverage clay foundation (brown tube) and we're lucky to see a dozen options and they're rarely all in stock.

If you are very fair skinned QVC is now stocking "Ivory" (a neutral shade)under this item number 209379 which is a rarity! The "Fair" TSV stick is paler than the "Ivory" - there's a even a shade called "porcelain" (unavailable from Q) which is the palest they do HOWEVER Jen is wearing the Ivory in that link and she appears to be paler than the blonde model showing the porcelain!

So there you have it! Clear as Amazonian Mud!

I am desperately trying to be strong and not order this TSV - I have soo much foundation and palettes, I really don’t need any more.
I will be ordering liners and eye shadow stick set on the day - just hoping one may be a OTO

Hi, how would the foundation compare to IT CC foundation?

I am thinking of getting this for my Mam, she previously used Chanel CC but recently changed to IT and seems to like it.

I have used IT foundation and do quite like it, but it is very full coverage and has an SPF, so I like a bit of colour on my skin.
The tarte stick foundation is good coverage and very creamy - Amazonian clay so good for skin too and easy to use In the stick. Blends very well too - I do set my foundation with a fine setting powder, but IT do one of those too.
So yes, I would recommend to give this a try.

Tarte.com have got a sale on all week - different offers each day.
Today it’s 25% of shape tape concealer, foundation, eye primer stick and setting powder.
I have all these products and they are great, by far my favourite foundation
Use code SHAPEUP
this offer is for today only, tomorrow will be another offer

Has anyone bought the TSV?
I couldn’t help myself, even though I have everything (apart from palette) in cupboard unused.
The palette I really do like and can’t wait to try. I went up a foundation shade to light medium neutral as previously the light beige was only different in tone to a friends light medium neutral and both worked on me. Well I say they both worked, not sure I always get this right but I was colour matched with old bare minerals ready and was told I could take cool, neutral or golden?!?!

Mine arrived yesterday and the palette is lovely (I've put the set away for the inevitable November or February slump when I need to cheer myself up! It's surprisingly weighty for a cardboard compact. The lipstick colour is less orange than it looked on my pc in the US video. The bag is just an add-on; if they start blithering about using it as an evening clutch ignore them you just wouldn't!
A good usable collection I'm glad I weakened!

Yes, I bought it & it arrived yesterday. Agree about the bag, not as nice as some in past TSVs being stiff & see through. Everything else looks good, haven’t tried them yet though I already have one of the same mascaras & foundation. I really like this foundation, I have the fair beige & for anyone else with deathly pallid skin can say it’s one of the few I’ve found that doesn’t have any yellow/orange tinge. Palest shades in most brands are usually too tangoed or dark but not this, warning it is very, very pale.
Didn’t realise the compact was cardboard unlike some of the previous metal ones but it seems sturdy enough & the colours are good neutral ones.

I was thinking of you Breeze; knowing you search for alabaster-pale foundations. The colour names for the stick certainly don't match other foundations from Tarte :mysmilie_59:

I was thinking of you Breeze; knowing you search for alabaster-pale foundations. The colour names for the stick certainly don't match other foundations from Tarte :mysmilie_59:

Thank you ��
I’ve gone a bit mad & ordered a second one on auto delivery.
They didn’t show much of the second drop did they? Has anyone got that second palette by any chance as I see it is on tarte’s website?

My daughter has the first edition of the Pro palette that's in the second drop and it's looking very well-used. I thought the colours would be slightly different in the auto-delivery one but it looks the same. The palette has mostly matte shadows (the 16 squares) and three shimmery ones (the round ones. I think DD likes it because it strays away from the usual Tarte brown and rust colours with a few mauvy lilac options and a tealy-blue shimmer. BUT I doubt I'd use everything in the palette. It's also quite a large palette so if I had it it'd sit on my dressing table but I might not travel with it, if you know what I mean. Here's a link to the pro palette on the Tarte website in case anyone wants to look.

PS That Flamingo/Pineapple brush set is beyond naff when shown on air!

Latest posts

Back