Doll10 TSV 27/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A good bundle of usable items. I've lost my tube of concealer to my DD who brought back my shape tape which speaks volumes; she's tried nearly every concealer in recent years training as a make up artist! I wonder whether we'll see Leigh this visit? Maybe once they stop showing clips of her selling Tarte?

Must admit to being partial to the softer look Doris brings...could be going in the basket...

Doll 10 6 Piece Your Beauty Transformation HydraGel Collection
Item Number: 235652
QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £3.95

This six-piece collection from Doll 10 features a curated collection of make-up marvels, including a brand new, shimmering HydraLux Shadow Liner, supersize HydraGel Foundation and a full-size HydraGel Concealer for flawlessly fresh full coverage, plus dramatic Illegal Eyes Mascara in a bold black hue, a rose-pink Lip Crayon, and a multi-use HydraGel Cream Balm. From lashes to lips, discover a complete collection of make-up essentials, so you can go from daytime pretty to evening glam with ease.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the HydraGel foundation, concealer, cream balm and mascara individually from QVC you’d pay £99, plus P&P. So to get all six pieces for our Today's Special Value price of just £36.98, plus P&P, is a superb saving of over £71.

Genius gel technology - using science and innovation to create make-up products that redefine beauty, Doll 10's HydraGel make-up technology can be found in their foundation, concealer and blusher, and works to offer the combined benefits of powder, liquid and cream make-up. While packing a pigmentation punch, these products have also been designed to look and feel light on the skin - so all you are left with is a beautiful-looking base.

Your new make-up hero - this collection features the HydraLux Shadow Liner in Minx, a creamy formula designed to add depth and drama to any eye look. In a universally flattering bronze shade, it’s the perfect way to up your make-up game.

For the beauty lover - presented in gift box, this Doll 10 complete collection is sure to impress. Whether you share it with a friend, spoil someone special, or just fancy indulging in gorgeous make-up must-haves, it’s the perfect way to create a brand new look.

Contains:

1 x NEW HydraLux Shadow Liner in Minx (full size; 1.4g) - define, smoke up, and highlight your eyes with this versatile, creamy eyeshadow stick in a beautiful bronze shade
1 x HydraGel Foundation (supersize; 60ml) in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Deep - helps to smooth the appearance of your skin upon application for a more flawless, age-defying look
1 x HydraGel Concealer (full size; 12ml) - designed to conceal the look of imperfections, redness, and blemishes, plus brighten the look of dark circles under your eyes
1 x Illegal Eyes Mascara in Black (full size; 10.7ml) - this volumising, lengthening mascara works to enhance your lashes for a gorgeously fluttery look, all with a jet black, glossy formula
1 x HydraGel Cream Blush in Vegas Nights (full size; 4g) - with a creamy, pigmented formula, this multi-use balm is perfect for adding a flush of muted mauve-pink colour to your eyes, lips and cheeks
1 x Gel Lip Crayon in Barely Legal (full size; 2.4g) - a lightweight, non-sticky gel balm formula, in a beautiful rose-pink hue

How to apply:
HydraGel Foundation:

Apply evenly over moisturised, primed skin
Blend down the neck and décolletage for an even look

HydraGel Concealer:

Spread a small amount over target areas with a brush or make-up sponge
Lightly dab and blend

HydraGel Cream Blush:

Press onto the apples of your cheeks with your fingertips or a brush, blending out towards your hairline
Using a synthetic eyeshadow brush, you can also apply this to the eye socket and all over the mobile eyelid for a natural-looking pop of colour
Apply to lips for a subtle, just-kissed effect

HydraLux Shadow Liner:

Use as a liner to define your eyes
Apply as an eyeshadow all over your eyelid for a smoky effect

Illegal Eyes Mascara:

Hold the wand horizontally and give the brush a wiggle from side to side, base to tip, to achieve maximum volume, length and lift
Hold the wand vertically and stroke upward to curl and separate

Gel Lip Crayon:

Twist to open
Apply to the lips

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235652

So 15mins in and no demo of products being applied. Come on Dorris make up a model we don't want to see fully made-up faces zzzzzzzz.

Has Doris morphed into Mally all the clapping, shouting, waving her arms around? I don’t remember her being like this, can’t watch her.

Latest posts

Back