Another bleeding book

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
JR has mentioned several times over the past few days that she has ANOTHER book due out (Kipling monkey same name as a character- give me strength).

Who the heck is buying these - one you can sort of understand the novelty value - but is this not number 3 or 4?

JR has mentioned several times over the past few days that she has ANOTHER book due out (Kipling monkey same name as a character- give me strength).

Who the heck is buying these - one you can sort of understand the novelty value - but is this not number 3 or 4?

Autobiography, trilogy, novel, short story, novella & now a new one, what a busy girl.

The only one of QVC presenters’ books I have read is JK first one ...Dead Dog day or something like that. It’s a murder mystery - a genre I like. It was OK. Just OK. JR’s and DF’s dont appeal at all.

Well someone sent a tweet to Julia this afternoon that they had just bought her book....she was SO grateful. It wasn't me by the way.

Queen Julia must've had a spare ten minutes to throw a novel out, Debbie Flint can throw a slutty novel together in five.

So glad my tv aerial is skew-whiff, haven’t seen Q for two weeks :mysmilie_8:and after reading this I’m in no rush to fix it :mysmilie_378:

wtf?????:mysmilie_13:

Autobiography, trilogy, novel, short story, novella & now a new one, what a busy girl.

She must have a cleaning lady....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well someone sent a tweet to Julia this afternoon that they had just bought her book....she was SO grateful. It wasn't me by the way.

It wasn't me by the way<<

>>Are you sure?? ;)

So glad my tv aerial is skew-whiff, haven’t seen Q for two weeks :mysmilie_8:and after reading this I’m in no rush to fix it :mysmilie_378:

That banana always cheers mexxx

Last edited by a moderator:
The only one of QVC presenters’ books I have read is JK first one ...Dead Dog day or something like that. It’s a murder mystery - a genre I like. It was OK. Just OK. JR’s and DF’s dont appeal at all.

I quite enjoyed it. I wouldn't say it was brilliant but a decent read. At least Jackie got a publishing deal so people who know about writing saw something in her work.

I quite enjoyed it. I wouldn't say it was brilliant but a decent read. At least Jackie got a publishing deal so people who know about writing saw something in her work.

Pity she didn’t use the proceeds to buy a set of spaniel ears that at least matched in colour.

They can write as many ‘books’ as they like but should not be using QVC to plug them or any other venture (like DF’s Retreat!)I never read their blogs as I have no interest in their other pursuits.

Latest posts

Back