Marc Fisher Footware TSV 28/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought these from QVC UK, and they seem to be available (in the sale) on the MF website

All you can do is search the TSV shoes' name to determine whether it's a cheap "made for TV" offering. For a brand trying to tempt new buyers it would be short-sighted to over-promise and under deliver their TSV when it might be a buyer's first experience of the brand. Once a brand has a following like say Kipling, it can be confident of selling enough of a "QVC only" TSV to their zealots and hope that those who think an item is just okay don't return that many.

I like the red too but my calves are too "athletic" (aka chunky aka fat!). :mysmilie_478:

Even with those stretchy panels I doubt I'd get into them.

Don't wear boots. I wear Wellies in wet weather and that's it. I try not to be outside too long in the Winter !!!! so my money is safe.

Marc Fisher Irisy Leather Knee High Boot Standard Calf Width
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.173389

Marc Fisher Irisy Leather Knee High Boot Slim Calf Width
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.173815

QVC Price £155.00
Todays Special Value Price £129.96
P&P £6.95

These Standard fit Marc Fisher Irisy knee-high boots are beautifully designed in your choice of leather or suede with an elasticated panel at the back and a full length zip fastening for added comfort and a great fit. Perfect for day or evening looks, these smart, comfortable boots are the ideal choice as the weather turns colder.

Versatile style - these chic boots are so easy to wear and with a low, block heel they're comfortable too. Team with tights and knitted dresses or skirts, or wear with skinny jeans tucked in, to create a number of stylish looks.

Autumn colours - available in a rich spread of gorgeous colours and a mix of leather and suede finishes, you're spoilt for choice. Go for classic staples Black, available in Leather and Suede, or Brown Leather; alternatively you could add a splash of colour to your wardrobe with Wine Suede or Navy Suede.

The perfect fit - the Irisy boots come in two calf widths to suit different leg shapes - Slim and Standard - so, you can enjoy a comfortable fit that's just right for you.

Round toe
Non-slip rubber sole for comfort and traction
Outer: leather, textile; inner: manmade, textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 4cm (1.6")
Boot opening: 39.5cm (15.6")
Boot height: 38.5cm (15.2")

Colour options:

Black Leather
Black Suede
Brown Leather
Wine Suede
Navy Suede

All measurements are approximate

When I need Shoes/Boots I go to Clarks in the DHS, I have got wide fitting feet but I have always found something to suit under £100. I would never wear high knee boots. The only time I bought footwear off tv was the emu boots, which I rarely wear as I look like puss in boots in them.:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back