Advent Calendars on Q - Page 3




Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 71
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,374
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sazza View Post
    There are some pretty good sizes in this one IMO.
    Likes Akimbo , Tarketta liked this post
     

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    915
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ADVERTISING
    The best Advent calendar for grown ups I've had was from Wax Lyrical - a votive holder & 24 gorgeous tealights, each one lasting 4-5 hours & all in a box that looked like a house.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24,211
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Molton Brown Cabinet Of Scented Luxuries Advent Calendar
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.237141
    Thanks Akimbo thanked for this post
     

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I saw something on the Elemis site for a calendar.....don't have deets, sorry, but heads up for the interested.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    Molton Brown Cabinet Of Scented Luxuries Advent Calendar
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.237141
    Price!!!!!
    Likes Akimbo liked this post
     

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24,211
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    Price!!!!!
    its the 2017 one this years is dearer

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Price Price!!!!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,041
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The new one on MB`s own website is an eye watering 175 !
    https://www.moltonbrown.co.uk/store/...lendar/MBC819/
    Likes llloyd , Twilight liked this post
     

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    915
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    The new one on MB`s own website is an eye watering 175 !
    https://www.moltonbrown.co.uk/store/...lendar/MBC819/
    Eye watering indeed.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    8,095
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    ADVERTISING


    Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    I saw something on the Elemis site for a calendar.....don't have deets, sorry, but heads up for the interested.
    Apparently it won't be on Q

    Thanks Still Game, SisterBliss thanked for this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •