Advent Calendars on Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never heard of wine advent calendars!!!!! I just had to Google them and found a list of the best in the Evening Standard website which included Laithwaites £80, Aldi £ not quoted and available from 4/11, JP Chenet at Occado £50 and JLP £70 and looked the nicest to me. I don't drink every night, but if I do I'm afraid I get through more than one of these little bottles so will stick to my usual.

I see Decleor says the value in their calendar is £258!

Wine advents are my kind of calendar. Don't do chocolate so these are perfect for me. Expensive? Yes, but what the hell :glass::glass::glass::glass:

The Elemis one is £150, gave the heads up to my sister in law as my brother never knows what to get her. It’s her Birthday just before Christmas, so a great idea. Ordered and she can’t wait, not a surprise I know but a nice treat each day for Birthday month.

Has anyone received their Milton brown advent calender from Qvc .Any idea when it's sent out or if it's sent out already .Its out of stock but hoping it does come back .desperately want one .

Has anyone received their Milton brown advent calender from Qvc .Any idea when it's sent out or if it's sent out already .Its out of stock but hoping it does come back .desperately want one .

Hi Diamonds its showing as back in stock but more expensive 237141 £114 & £7.95. They may have more stock in, there is a show next Thursday see if it comes up with EZ Pay like last time. When it was on I tweeted Gemma to ask if it was old stock and she said no they had just used the older boxes but it was fresh HTH.

Forget QVC

How does this gem from Aldi sound?

https://www.aldi.co.uk/luxury-advent-calendar/p/087469259634700

Add a touch of glamour to the Christmas countdown this year with this Luxury Advent Calendar. Coming with 24 drawers, each filled with a lovely gift, this gorgeous advent calendar is a great way to show that special person just how much you care.

Contents
5 x Luxury candles
4 x Luxury hand and body wash
4 x Luxury hand and body lotion
4 x Luxury body creme
7 x Luxury eau de toilette
Features
Luxury countdown to Christmas
24 drawers
Fragrances include: Pomegranate, Lime, Basil & Mandarin, Amber & Ginger, Freesia & Pear, Blackberry & Bay, Peony Blush and Velvety Rose

Products are nice travel sizes too:

Candle: 52g
Eau De Toilette: 15ml
Body Wash: 25ml
Body Lotion: 10ml

Got my M&S Calendar yesterday with purchase.I got an Aldi candle but couldn’t stand the smell, but also not impressed with a Yankee one either!

I'm getting a bit bored with advent calendars. Every year they seem the same. Wish they'd change what they put in them each year. Won't be buying any from QVC. Have purchased the Liberty one for the third year running but think it will be the last as the items are all very similar to last year with just a few exceptions. That Aldi one looks interesting but wouldn't pay £50 for it

Mr CC said to me "I hope you've got me an advent calendar (chocolate)". Me "yes dear". Mr CC "don't think you're sharing it with me". Me "why would I want to, you know I don't eat chocolate". Mr CC being very smug here. Little does he know that I am ordering the wine advent calendar for myself - er, don't think you're sharing it with me :mysmilie_8:

We like each other really. Can't wait to see his face when I set them both up :mysmilie_17:

CC

Latest posts

Back