Advent Calendars on Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mr CC said to me "I hope you've got me an advent calendar (chocolate)". Me "yes dear". Mr CC "don't think you're sharing it with me". Me "why would I want to, you know I don't eat chocolate". Mr CC being very smug here. Little does he know that I am ordering the wine advent calendar for myself - er, don't think you're sharing it with me :mysmilie_8:

We like each other really. Can't wait to see his face when I set them both up :mysmilie_17:

CC

The wine advent calendar has arrived :mysmilie_17: It is the size of a carry on the plane case and blooming heavy! I truly wish I had videoed myself opening it up while Mr CC had that WTF look on his face :mysmilie_19:

I'll share it with him, maybe.

CC

This one was £61 from Amazon, free delivery, but it has red, white and sparkling wines and also different sizes, 18.7, 25 and 20 cl. The big ones are for me :glass::glass::glass:

The Aldi wine advent calendar is huge. Think it was £49.99

Speaking of big advent calendars, have you seen the Superdrug Revolution (make-up) advent calendar? It must be 2ft 6ins tall! There was a little girl about 9 in there today when I was in. She was just leaving when she spotted it at the end of an aisle and it stopped her in her tracks - the look on her face was classic.

Speaking of big advent calendars, have you seen the Superdrug Revolution (make-up) advent calendar? It must be 2ft 6ins tall! There was a little girl about 9 in there today when I was in. She was just leaving when she spotted it at the end of an aisle and it stopped her in her tracks - the look on her face was classic.

Awwww, I would have bought it for her.

CC

Latest posts

Back