Our 'Resident Beauty Expert' in the Daily Mail

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I actually remember a few years back(perhaps two?), it actually looked like she had a tooth missing? Now it might have been the red lipstick she insisted on wearing which she really did not suit her? If she does not like her teeth I am sure she has the money to get veneers or invisible braces.

I remember back in the early days of my watching QVC beauty shows and I am talking late 90s, she used to openly say on air she did not smile as it gave you wrinkles. Hate to tell you love but you get wrinkles whether you smile or not so you might as well smile and get them than have a face like a slapped arse and get them.

That must be how she learned to lie on air, she doesn’t smile because of her teeth.

Yes I couldn’t agree more, unless you’re on tv trying to get people to part with their money for beauty products, when you’re supposed to be the face of beauty/perfection. No one is perfect, but I’m not on tv trying to convince you that a £120 pot of cream will make you so.

"when you’re supposed to be the face of beauty/perfection. No one is perfect.."

...:confused:

maybe she is afraid of dentists I agree her teeth are not great but Julia Roberts teeth may be even worse. i hate those bulky looking fake veneered teeth though but a good cosmetic dentist that deals with natural teeth would do wonders.

maybe she is afraid of dentists I agree her teeth are not great but Julia Roberts teeth may be even worse. i hate those bulky looking fake veneered teeth though but a good cosmetic dentist that deals with natural teeth would do wonders.

Until she tries to sell me dental products as well as beauty products, I'll remain unmoved by however her teeth present.

I had my teeth done some years ago mainly out of necessity because I had an ongoing problem & some which were merely cosmetic.It cost as I went private, not all at once but it is the best money I ever spent.I did have a good dentist and they look very natural.I can’t understand anyone with the money not improving their teeth & I at first went in like a quivering wreck ( due to horrible experiences as a child)

I actually remember a few years back(perhaps two?), it actually looked like she had a tooth missing? Now it might have been the red lipstick she insisted on wearing which she really did not suit her? If she does not like her teeth I am sure she has the money to get veneers or invisible braces.

I remember back in the early days of my watching QVC beauty shows and I am talking late 90s, she used to openly say on air she did not smile as it gave you wrinkles. Hate to tell you love but you get wrinkles whether you smile or not so you might as well smile and get them than have a face like a slapped arse and get them.

Yes Donna I recall her saying this,Mrs Beckham is another one. A lot of young girls are the same thinking smiling gives you wrinkles

Can’t see this article going down well at Q. Is something on the horizon? Is she moving on? Global beauty expert out in the real world? Is Q about to hit the fan? This article is verrrrrrry interesting and not about the beauty products. Glad Garnier were there, one of the very few ranges I don’t react to!

Q and the Daily Mail have had a close relationship for years. They co-hosted the Beauty Bash in its final few years. They always had articles about QVC in the Sunday Mail and ads for upcoming TSVs and also the amazing high-end brands you can buy from QVC.

Wonder if AY was told by the DM she had to mention brands other than QVC sold? It was still an ad for her and following on getting people to watch QVC to see her perhaps?

:mysmilie_520::mysmilie_11:Someone, not me, commented under the article that it was time for her to give it up. She went mad with it for the QVC beauty awards last week. She just looked like her face needed a good scrub as it looked grubby.

I've just done my make up prior to going out and have tastefully applied some shimmer brick!!!

There is an anti ageing type feature in this month's Woman & Home mag.....had a quick flick through whilst in the supermarket :wink:

Lots of beauty writers and 'experts' were choosing their favourite beauty products.

Ay is in there, her favourite?......PCMC.

Can’t see this article going down well at Q. Is something on the horizon? Is she moving on? Global beauty expert out in the real world? Is Q about to hit the fan? This article is verrrrrrry interesting and not about the beauty products. Glad Garnier were there, one of the very few ranges I don’t react to!

I have been wondering for a while if AY is moving on from QVC as I have seen quite a few articles where she is recommending products & most not from Q.Seems to be spreading her wings far & wide.

I have been wondering for a while if AY is moving on from QVC as I have seen quite a few articles where she is recommending products & most not from Q.Seems to be spreading her wings far & wide.

She is about 5 years too late. She is so behind the times and Q missed a trick with her, she should of been y tubing and Instagraming for years.
They had to get will I am to show her the ropes.:mysmilie_11:
I would rather get Jerome Alexander to apply my make-up than her.
On the teeth subject if I had her money I would get mine done, like Michelle Mone a complete makeover.

Latest posts

Back