Cozee Home TSV 30/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cozee Home Faux Mink & Ultra Fluffie Filled Bedspread
Item Number: 806327
QVC Price £58.00
Todays Special Value Price £48.94
P&P £5.95

A faux-mink quilted bedspread from Cozee Home, padded with polyester fibres and featuring a fluffy faux-fur reverse. Snuggle up warm and cosy each night with this luxe and stylish design.

100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C
Blanket (l x w): 260cm x 250cm (102.4" x 98.4")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806327

Damn it! I wasn't going to buy anything apart from the Shark TSV for as long as possible but I love the Teal colour so my resolve weakened!

Very tempting Boffy; there isn't a colour that I dislike so I'm turning it off before I do something rash!

Ugh...no option to buy king sized duvet with double sized fitted sheet? So annoying. But boy that postage is steep as well. Would have gone for this if I could have mixed king and double.

You'd trekking down the laundrette every week because I doubt that bedspread would fit in a starndard sized washing machine.

I love the teal and the pink colours. I have to say the bedding sets have really shot up in price. glad I bought loads in the summer when they were in clearance. I want a bedspread thats a bit more antique smart looking to cover my fleece that looks a bit casual. what to do

I love the pink and the silver but I think I'd be too warm with that on and the Cozee duvet set. There's the issue of laundering a bulky item too, although the local launderette do service wash /drying. I am tempted though.

You'd trekking down the laundrette every week because I doubt that bedspread would fit in a starndard sized washing machine.

I love the pink and the silver but I think I'd be too warm with that on and the Cozee duvet set. There's the issue of laundering a bulky item too, although the local launderette do service wash /drying. I am tempted though.

Surely as it is a bedspread you don't sleep with it on, I thought bedspreads were there to dress the bed not actually sleep under.

Surely as it is a bedspread you don't sleep with it on, I thought bedspreads were there to dress the bed not actually sleep under.

They've been saying sleep under every time I've caught a bit today, and they can get dirty for a number of reasons for example if a cat or dog jumps on with dirty paws, or you spill a cup of tea/chocolate/anything on it while lying on it or under it watching the Tv or reading a book. That bedspread is obviously to sleep under or why would it be thick, fluffy and built for warmth, even if you did none of those things, eventually to refresh it, it will need washing. I did see a bit before were Debra herself said you can pop it in the washing machine, I was just pointing out you would need a really big washing machine like they have in the laundrette.

Also, me and the husband slept under our bedspread, it wasn't a fleece one, but when we had the hot weather recently it was too hot for a duvet but got a bit cooler through the night, our bedspread did the job.

I struggle to fit the king size cozee home duvet sets in my washing machine because its only a 7kg capacity one. I wash the sheet and pillowcases together and then the duvet cover on its own and sometimes I can hear my machine struggling to spin because of the weight. This tsv would need a very large capacity machine or to be taken to a launderette or dry cleaners. Could work out an expensive buy depending how frequently you`d need to wash it.

We already have a "comforter" which doesn't get washed very often, I wait until I have other bulky items that need a launderette-sized machine and take them in for a service wash. We sleep under it but not next to it.

When I was little our candlewick BS was washed very infrequently and the eiderdown probably never.

I did succumb and bought the TSV. It's really good quality but I'd planned to use it in lieu of a quilt, as I only use a 4.5 tog duvet in winter, because they said it could be washed in the washing machine.

However, there's no way I can get it into my machine (I tried when it arrived and half of it was left on the kitchen floor) and so I'll have to use an empty CH duvet cover as a sheet or an ordinary sheet which defeats the point of getting CH.

I've decided to hang on to it though, because it is lovely, but mainly because the box in which it came was huge and so taking it to the P.O. is impossible. Hermes would have to come to collect it, despite the fact that it's under the weight for a collection. I don't relish the idea of a huge box sitting in the lounge for ages waiting to be picked up.

Ohhhh, I've done it again. Been suckered into buying a 'body pillow', - thought it would look great on my newly upholstered grey and white sofa. Then I go to Costco and see the exact self same thing, but £15 cheaper !!!! duh !

Latest posts

Back