Tova Borgnine is driving me nuts!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tova Borgnine is driving me nuts!!

I have literally screamed at the television with the amount of times she has said literally!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I also want to know where you get a hair cut and colour like that. I've never seen it elsewhere. Do you have to go in and quietly say 'I'll have a Tova, and make it snappy'?

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

I was just going start a topic to ask if she's discontinued her fragrance line? There's nothing on QVC US and 3 products, 2 two at a 'special' price i.e. 'clearance' price for anyone lesser than Tova. The reviews about the dip in quality of all her fragrances have been consistent across both the US and UK sites.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dame Fondacox View Post
    I was just going start a topic to ask if she's discontinued her fragrance line? There's nothing on QVC US and 3 products, 2 two at a 'special' price i.e. 'clearance' price for anyone lesser than Tova. The reviews about the dip in quality of all her fragrances have been consistent across both the US and UK sites.
    It will be back for her December shows
    Thanks Dame Fondacox thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Let's hope they've improved based on the feedback.

She said last year that she'd be relaunching her skin and hair care ranges in 2018. I used to like some of the products and they were reasonably priced. The mask however (that she referred to as a 'facelift in a jar', despite it being in a plastic tube) was like plaster of Paris and a nightmare to remove.

Post Thanks / Like

She never looks any older does she?! The hair is unique to Tova, quite bizarre.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think its really her. I've always suspected its Tom Cruise in one of his Mission Impossible guises.
    Thanks SallyMc thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
    She never looks any older does she?! The hair is unique to Tova, quite bizarre.
    Ive ssid before that Debbie Flints hair is a bargain basement Tova, similar stripes so shes obviously trying to emulate Tova. Tovas probably cost a thousand dollars in an exclusive L.A. salon, Debbie Flints probably cost twenty quid up Chiswick High Street.
    Likes Elliementary , alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Tova’s probably sits on a head-shaped display stand overnight.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Perhaps she’s sold her perfume and cosmetics line to Estee Lauder and is now just their front-woman ? She wouldn’t be the first.