Tova Borgnine is driving me nuts!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
I have literally screamed at the television with the amount of times she has said literally!!!!

:mysmilie_51: :headbang:

I was just going start a topic to ask if she's discontinued her fragrance line? There's nothing on QVC US and 3 products, 2 two at a 'special' price i.e. 'clearance' price for anyone lesser than Tova. The reviews about the dip in quality of all her fragrances have been consistent across both the US and UK sites.

I was just going start a topic to ask if she's discontinued her fragrance line? There's nothing on QVC US and 3 products, 2 two at a 'special' price i.e. 'clearance' price for anyone lesser than Tova. The reviews about the dip in quality of all her fragrances have been consistent across both the US and UK sites.

It will be back for her December shows

Let's hope they've improved based on the feedback.

She said last year that she'd be relaunching her skin and hair care ranges in 2018. I used to like some of the products and they were reasonably priced. The mask however (that she referred to as a 'facelift in a jar', despite it being in a plastic tube) was like plaster of Paris and a nightmare to remove.

I don't think its really her. I've always suspected its Tom Cruise in one of his Mission Impossible guises.

She never looks any older does she?! The hair is unique to Tova, quite bizarre.

I’ve ssid before that Debbie Flints hair is a bargain basement Tova, similar stripes so she’s obviously trying to emulate Tova. Tovas probably cost a thousand dollars in an exclusive L.A. salon, Debbie Flints probably cost twenty quid up Chiswick High Street.

Perhaps she’s sold her perfume and cosmetics line to Estee Lauder and is now just their front-woman ? She wouldn’t be the first.

She was talking about the Angela Lansbury piece and referring to AL in the past tense. Someone must have whispered in her ear piece and she immediately said she now lives in Ireland and is 89, maybe 90 (AL is 93 in just over a month).

I always get the impression Tova has been over indulging on the first class complimentary drinks on the transatlantic flight over and tops herself up with some champers in the green room, between shows.

Last edited:
She (Tova) has come a long way, baby. She is Norwegian and was scooped up by Ernest Borgnine when she was his makeup artist- many moons ago. She has a high end beauty clinic in Los Angeles and is now very rich. You go girl! (Her war stories are so boring, but her jewelry is pretty.)

Tova’s probably sits on a head-shaped display stand overnight.

I kept having nightmares about Dr Who Cybermen as a kid. It occurred to my mum that it might have been the wig stand on the chest of drawers triggering them so she put it in her room instead. No more nightmares.

Wonder if I'll have bizarre dreams about Tova and Cybermen tonight?

Perhaps she’s sold her perfume and cosmetics line to Estee Lauder and is now just their front-woman ? She wouldn’t be the first.

It was bought by QVC some years back. Then the complaints about how the perfume was not the same and the makeup and skin care discontinued. On QVC US forum someone got the chance to try the new Signature and said it was awful and nothing like the original.

She (Tova) has come a long way, baby. She is Norwegian and was scooped up by Ernest Borgnine when she was his makeup artist- many moons ago. She has a high end beauty clinic in Los Angeles and is now very rich. You go girl! (Her war stories are so boring, but her jewelry is pretty.)

You do have to hand it to her, wasn't she something like his 5th and final wife? I didn't realise they met through work - I had this fantasy that they were at a champagne reception with guests including international royalty and Hollywood greats and when their eyes met across a crowded room, the universe came crashing down around them and they realised they were each other's forever love.:heart:

She was talking about the Angela Lansbury piece and referring to AL in the past tense. Someone must have whispered in her ear piece and she immediately said she now lives in Ireland and is 89, maybe 90 (AL is 93 in just over a month).

I always get the impression Tova has been over indulging on the first class complimentary drinks on the transatlantic flight over and tops herself up with some champers in the green room, between shows.

I can't stand the dreadful old hag. Deigning to come on to QVCUK to shill her tat, letting us plebs have a litle peep into her (rather bizarre) world.

Well, its either makeup or jewellery that are cash cow hobby's for the elderly ...... Joan Rivers, Tova, Joan Collins, Lulu / and the not quite elderly yet.. Michelle Moaning, Kelly Hoppen, Linda Lusardi.

I didn't realise Ernie's been gone for 6 years now. I wonder if she has a new man in her life or is dating? Perhaps I should phone and volunteer to be a t-caller and ask her? :cheeky:

They do not do T Callers now(oh the wonder of never knowing what they would suddenly come out with:mysmilie_19: ), you have to tweet in. So, of course, they can filler out what they don't want the guest or the public to know.

They do not do T Callers now(oh the wonder of never knowing what they would suddenly come out with:mysmilie_19: ), you have to tweet in. So, of course, they can filler out what they don't want the guest or the public to know.

Do you remember back in the day those cringey T callers who'd wet themselves with excitement over whatever crappy old product they'd been put through to the studio to gush over. And you could hear that they considered the presenter to be a true friend and would start telling them how much they loved watching them and 'I've bought all the stuff you've ever recommended' etc.

Buttock-clenching.

Latest posts

Back