Winter Accessories with Radley TSV 02/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm liking the nautical stripey one but where would I use it? I go to work, walk the dog, go to village pub, go to the city once every few months. Probably not good value, but I like it.

CC

Radley had similar bags in their sale a few months ago. Much reduced and towards the end of the sale they were even deducting another 20%. Oh and they had stripey ones too !

Never been a fan of Radley I wasn’t even tempted when a local shop had 40% of all stock. They have now stopped selling Radley and Kipling which were also almost half price.

Radley London Feathers Court Hobo Bag
Item Number: 175871
QVC Price £213.00
Todays Special Value Price £145.98
P&P £5.95

Currently only available at QVC UK, this Feathers Court hobo bag from Radley London is made from luxurious grainy leather and features a spacious interior with plenty of pockets to keep your belongings in order, plus a padded shoulder strap attached with chunky, gold-tone links. Stylish and versatile, this smart handbag is definitely one to add to your handbag collection.

Seasonal colours - choose from five stunning shades that will see you through the season in style. Black, Tan or Red are classic staples that will go with anything, and the Neutral Stripe and Navy Stripe options will add a touch of interest to any outfit.

Everyday style - this large hobo bag with a comfy, padded shoulder strap is perfect for using every day. Whether you're heading off to work or out with the kids, this roomy bag will give you plenty of space to carry all your essentials wherever you go.

Comes with a detachable leather and metal Radley dog charm
Zip fastening
Outer: leather; lining: fabric
Inner pockets: 1 x zip, 2 x slip
Outer: 1 x slip
Hobo bag (h x w x d): 36cm x 32cm x 10cm (14.2" x 12.6" x 3.9")
Strap drop: 30cm (11.8")

Colour options:

Black
Tan
Red
Neutral Stripe
Navy Stripe

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175871

I like the striped TSVs, I have a coat in 3 of the colours of the neutral striped bag but I already have a Clarks bag that cost around £25 in their sale a few years ago that has similar colour blocks so I can't justify another one (and I'm fairly accomplished at justifying a bag purchase!)

I admire your restraint Akimbo! This does look a very large bag, it it a special for QVC?There are some very nice ones on the Radley website & if I was buying, which I am not I’d rather invest s bit more cash & have the full choice.Does that make sense?

Latest posts

Back