Man or machine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Enny1962

Registered Shopper
I recently returned two items to QVC in the same parcel, small items I may add. One was refunded one wasn't. When I called to query this I was given a lecture about returning more than one item in the same parcel as apparently the refunds are processed by machinery not humans so was told they can get missed when being scanned. When I asked how the machine opens the parcel to access the returns slip to scan it the qvc agent went a bit quiet then said I'm not sure how it's actually done !! Does anyone think this was a little white lie? I know qvc relies on customers loathing the cost of return postage therefore making them prone to be reluctant to do so. Also I'm sure the man or machine is capable of handling more than one return in a day that needs scanned. Very odd???

They are getting very shirty about people returning more than one item in a parcel now. The other week on their Facebook page a woman had the same problem as you, only one item refunded. She got a mini-lecture about doing it, she said she had always done it that way. You could hear the virtual slapped wrist she got from their media team.

They are getting very shirty about people returning more than one item in a parcel now. The other week on their Facebook page a woman had the same problem as you, only one item refunded. She got a mini-lecture about doing it, she said she had always done it that way. You could hear the virtual slapped wrist she got from their media team.

The cheek of it. As if I'm going to go to the extra cost of sending two parcels just because Nanny at QVC slapped our legs and sent us to bed.

The cheek of it. As if I'm going to go to the extra cost of sending two parcels just because Nanny at QVC slapped our legs and sent us to bed.

Please please can you, or some facehooker post this....:mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19:

Who, talking company behaves like this? The idea these days is to make life as straightforward as possible for your customers.QVC do not seem to be learning and looking at how people shop online.

In response to the 'machinery', has anyone thought of repacking the items in their original packaging, BUT taping them both together, thereby creating one package for postal purposes, and letting the 'machinery' at the other end getting the scissors out and separating them !!!

In response to the 'machinery', has anyone thought of repacking the items in their original packaging, BUT taping them both together, thereby creating one package for postal purposes, and letting the 'machinery' at the other end getting the scissors out and separating them !!!

You rebel!!

This is a perfect illustration of a company which has lost sight of who matters. If they don't put their customer at the heart of their operation they will find themselves lagging further and further behind their competitors. This will ultimately leave them in the history of retail rather than its present and future.

Latest posts

Back