One item per hour?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
If it isn't bad enough having a whole hour of that bleeding dyson hair dryer we now have an Elemis hour at 7 pm which according to recent on air items there has only been one thing shown in the entire hour. Is this going to start being the norm I wonder. I know that they flog beauty TSVs to death but still manage to squeeze in a few more items. As for the constant flogging to death of the Dyson hairdryer.......... enough already when will it stop!

If it isn't bad enough having a whole hour of that bleeding dyson hair dryer we now have an Elemis hour at 7 pm which according to recent on air items there has only been one thing shown in the entire hour. Is this going to start being the norm I wonder. I know that they flog beauty TSVs to death but still manage to squeeze in a few more items. As for the constant flogging to death of the Dyson hairdryer.......... enough already when will it stop!

They will probably stop selling the Dyson hairdryer when all the ones they bought sell out.:mysmilie_17:

The 'Dyson' saga is a joke. Its been a weekly staple for at least 18 months. Those that wanted one would have bought one by now, all it does is create work for gobby Ali.

James Dyson must have tied QVC up in knots with their contract - bet they had to buy more than they wanted and now they’re stuck with them.

James Dyson must have tied QVC up in knots with their contract - bet they had to buy more than they wanted and now they’re stuck with them.

I think they come direct from Dyson, so as long as Dyson keep making them, QVC will flog them at every available opportunity, after all every one sold, is another percentage for QVC.

They had a limited edition colour the pushed like mad for months, it finally sold out and it was straight back to the normal one. Now it is the honour of paying an extra £20 to get a travel box with the ****** thing.

I am expecting the Dyson Hairdryer to be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize it is so wonderful. NOT!

Well, customers must still be buying them or they wouldn’t spend so much air time on them.
When I had long curly permed hair, I might of been tempted, but it’s just not worth it with short hair.

Latest posts

Back