What in the name of,...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Just what does spaniel ears look like on the Ruth Langford show. Not helped by the boots and standing with her feet turned in. Does she think she is a teen model or something. Ridiculous woman.

When I switched on the telly and saw JK I thought it must be a Carole Hochman show. But why was she wearing boots with a nightie ?.

Answer : it’s not s nightie.

She tends to stand with her feet turned in, so does Pippa. I find it smacks of something a bit unhealthy, menopausal women acting like tweeny girlies.

They think they look girly and cute. JR on the other hand stands with her feet very close together and her body very upright. I am sure she does this to look tall, she claims to be 5’5’. This results in her chest and bottom sticking out in a comical manner. What does all this nonsense result in? I watch as little as possible and spend even less.

I know you're all going to laugh, but I like the white 'chav' boots. They'd look cool if styled correctly. I'm under 50 yrs old if that helps. Please talk me out of them , I'll never wear them! This forum's wise ladies et al save me lots of money

SB we will let you have the boots OR the spaniel ears but not both - the choice is yours.:mysmilie_11:

Well I already have the spaniel ears - albeit the living breathing wagging!! version, so no boots. Having just thought about it, the owner of the spaniel ears rather likes to carry footwear about in his mouth & also treads on footwear with his muddy feet, so the boots are a no no!
Am I the only one who has to think 'is this dog/cat/bunny (delete as applic) proof' before I buy anything?

Its the way that Chuntley stands posing, head up and looking down her nose at the monitor, as she turns this way and that, that makes me chuckle. She's soooo stoooopid.

Jackie Kabler's knees were just ugly. I would cover them up. Those white boots were a bit :mysmilie_11: You need to be young to wear them methinks.

CC

Ahh the boots again..... full circle!

Jackie Kabler's knees were just ugly. I would cover them up. Those white boots were a bit :mysmilie_11: You need to be young to wear them methinks.

CC

I didn't think they were too bad, probs because mine are a bit dodgy now (sporting injuries/ chubber/heroics in the himalayas..)

Are we body shaming? - I know it's 'fun', & a requirement with the Chunts, but.?? (fill in the gaps as you desire reader).

Everyone do as you please, I'm just thinking aloud here, & I know all the comments often make me smile. I'll stop feeling guilty when my knees/humps are much improved....note to self!!!!

Apologies for my waffling - just thinking aloud

Blissy xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not laughing! Go for them, especially if you have smallish feet. If they don't work, wear them "to walk the dog" as they so often say.

We used to call this "pigeon toed," and it might be something they can't help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pigeon toed I could understand as that isn’t something you can help.

However with spaniel ears anyway, it is the feet equivalent of being a giggly teenager posing - all she needs is the suggestive pout.

I'm not laughing! Go for them, especially if you have smallish feet. If they don't work, wear them "to walk the dog" as they so often say.

We used to call this "pigeon toed," and it might be something they can't help.

I mean't that I didn't think that her knees were too bad, & hence my comments about 'body shaming' her - especially as my own knees are dodgy for reasons given above...
....I think the moment's gone now, however.

Pigeon toed I could understand as that isn’t something you can help.

However with spaniel ears anyway, it is the feet equivalent of being a giggly teenager posing - all she needs is the suggestive pout.

I was pigeon-toed as a child and had physiotherapy and specially adapted shoes to correct them. It can be successful.
It's fashionable to stand like that with toes pointing inward.There are a small number of poses which are favoured, mostly because they are the ones celebrities are coached to use on red carpets for the more flattering presentation of the person's body and to minimise any perceived flaws.

Latest posts

Back