What in the name of,...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry, didn't mean to body shame. Knees aren't the best on anyone I suppose. I'm just jealous because Jackie Kabler has such fab long legs and I have those resembling steam mop man.

CC

Steam mop man.......intrigued?

Yes, you know, that little guy that sells the steam mops - he's quite annoying. I'm not saying I'm as annoying as him (some would disagree!) but my legs are probably shorter than his. However, I could probably sell more steam mops than him, I'm quite an expert lol.

CC

Steam mop man.......intrigued?

I think CC is writing about Phil (Parker?) who used to demo the H2O steam mop. He was a Jack Russell type man & one Christmas Eve he dressed up as an elf to sell the mop - it was the TSV! I was so amused I bought it & have had great service, others weren't so impressed & the Q has stopped selling it.

Legs crossed at the knees

Is one of the favoured model poses crossing legs at the knees while standing with one foot over the other? Many of the QVC women hosts adopt this look. It might make them look slimmer; on the other hand, it can make people think they want to use the lavvy really badly.

I think CC is writing about Phil (Parker?) who used to demo the H2O steam mop. He was a Jack Russell type man & one Christmas Eve he dressed up as an elf to sell the mop - it was the TSV! I was so amused I bought it & have had great service, others weren't so impressed & the Q has stopped selling it.

Yes! I remember that. I think I'd take Phil Parker over Kenny any day (talking of which, I saw Kenny popping up much more made-up, on Thane or one of those channels that broadcasts in the mornings before the proper programmes start)

She tends to stand with her feet turned in, so does Pippa. I find it smacks of something a bit unhealthy, menopausal women acting like tweeny girlies.

It's dead daft. I was pigeon toed, my parents were told that it was fairly mild so good quality shoes & awareness would solve the problem. I still turn my right foot in slightly & consciously 'correct' it so seeing middle aged women, especially one who wants to be taken seriously as a writer, standing this is ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back