Joules TSV 03/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not the TSV I was expecting to see on my 70th birthday !!! a brand that sticks at a size 18. Ah well, it'll be another slice of cake then.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY when it arrives & welcome to the next decade!We are the new 50 yr.olds!
I like Joules they wear & wear but they really should go beyond a size 18 especially in their tops.I would write to them! They must be missing a huge part of the market?

There's 25% off when buying from Joules' own website if you use the code OAK25. It's a four day offer running until 9th September.

:mysmilie_11: Are Joules doing a Joe Browns and selling all their shoo shoo stuff on QVC??? That is spectacularly horrid - and I have a lot of Joules stuff that I consider classic style. Maybe it's me but I suspect it isn't.

CC

Shoo shoo stuff? Not heard that before....Obvs means horrid but do expand/explain......an adaptation of shite?

Joules Heathcote Printed Padded Coat
Item Number: 172600
QVC Price £102.00
Todays Special Value Price £79.98
P&P £6.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £26.66

Currently only available at QVC UK, this quilted mid-length coat from Joules features long sleeves, a two-way front zip fastening plus a hood, zipped pockets and an adjustable drawstring waist. This stylish Heathcote design is the perfect choice for wrapping up in this winter, and the statement print adds a signature Joules twist.

Chic winter style - braving the elements doesn't mean compromising on style. This warm, padded coat is perfect for wearing all winter long, so you'll feel nice and toasty and look fabulous too. Just add some gloves and a bobble hat in a contrasting colour and you're good to go!

Take your pick - available in four gorgeous print and colour combinations that are currently only available at QVC UK in this style, you'll be ahead of the high street fashion pack and spoilt for choice.

Bungee cord with metal adjusters at hood
Outer and fill: 100% polyester
Dry clean only

Colour options:

Navy Multi
Light Blue Multi
Black/White (feather print)
Black Multi (floral)

Garment measurements:

Chest: 8: 96cm (37.7"), 10: 101cm (39.8"), 12: 106cm (41.7"), 14: 112cm (44.1"), 16: 118cm (46.5"), 18: 126cm (49.6"), 20: 132cm (51.9")
Length: 8: 86.5cm (34.1"), 10: 87.5cm (34.5"), 12: 88.5cm (34.8"), 14: 89.5cm (35.2"), 16: 90.5cm (35.6"), 18: 92.5cm (36.4"), 20: 93.5cm (37")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.172600

Just switched on the repeat & haven’t watched Ali K for a while but her rapid non stop talking she is unwatchable! Not buying anyway so can switch her off.

Just switched on the repeat & haven’t watched Ali K for a while but her rapid non stop talking she is unwatchable! Not buying anyway so can switch her off.

Yes I wish she'd shut up and she's shrieking as well (another one). They were selling pyjamas earlier - tops and bottoms separately of course - including postage they were just shy of £55!! I got very similar checked PJ bottoms in Asda for £12. This is a new caper selling "set" items as single items just so they can rake in two lots of postage (or more).

CC

Yes I wish she'd shut up and she's shrieking as well (another one). They were selling pyjamas earlier - tops and bottoms separately of course - including postage they were just shy of £55!! I got very similar checked PJ bottoms in Asda for £12. This is a new caper selling "set" items as single items just so they can rake in two lots of postage (or more).

CC

Separate shoe selling will be next....Watch this space....

You can get 25% off Joules on their website today with code FAN500K

Not the TSV I was expecting to see on my 70th birthday !!! a brand that sticks at a size 18. Ah well, it'll be another slice of cake then.

Happy Birthday, Brissles and enjoy your slice of cake. As it's your special day you can lick all the crumbs off the plate as well.

Latest posts

Back