Tweak'd 3 Piece Rise & Shine Hair Volumising Collection TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's going to be a whole day of that bloke (the one who brought Ojon nuts to the western world) talking about his mother. "I made this for my mummy." No you didn't, Dennis, you made it to rake in a whole heap of cash after your split with Ojon / Silvana allowed you to.

Actually once again, Julius, you are showing you have not looked into the facts.

He was divorced from the first wife before he sold the company to Estee Lauder he did not split with them. She was the one who ran off with her fitness instructor Silvana got her cut, and then he sold the company for millions. She moved into bodybuilding with the fitness instructor and tried to take Ojon to court for more money. But the divorce had been done and dusted when old Denis sold the company. So she missed the boat

In the presentations that I saw, he did say that he made it for his Mom....& whilst I can't agree/disagree with the details of the man's personal life, (having not researched them), I think J was probably 'tongue in cheek' with his comments. I know that 95% of my comments on here are tongue in cheek.....

Sorry SisterBliss but J does seem to dislike very successful people and made a number of comments over the years he has been on shoppingtelly. These just come across as jealousy. Many of his threads closed down for being nasty to other posters etc.

Old Denis is still a multi-millionaire and doubt he had any need to start selling the Himalayan hair care now. The love he is getting on the reviews and on QVC Facebook, we love you Denis so glad you are back. Perhaps he just wants the love. Strangely his ex-brother in law still appears with him on the shows.

So Denis thought: "I'll make this for my mummy," and then suddenly realised he could market it to the masses? Expecting us to believe that is like expecting us to actually believe that Lulu discovered the essence of eternal youth when she "created" her Time Bomb range. So the surgeon's knife and the botox needle had nothing to do with it? What septuagenarian has a naturally tambourine-taut visage? Perhaps I'm jealous of Lulu or her success? I'm truly not. I just wish people would be more honest about their reasons for fronting and touting these products - namely that they want to make a whole heap of money. There are so many gullible people out there parting with their hard-earned cash for products touted on dubious claims. As long as I still have life left in my body I will continue to question them, and I'll happily shoot them down in flames, for her Time Bomb is more of a sham than Kelly Hoppen's pillowcases!

Same for Tova and her cactus juice. She looks Mrs Munster with her Morticia hairdo! I'm sick of Lulu and her coyness about her plastic surgery. I am sick of Uri Geller, The Speakmans, Kevin Trudeau etc and would quite happily shove them in a vat of snake oil! I'm sick of hearing about Audrey flipping Hepburn every time PK Elasticizer is touted. So one day in 1964 Audrey stood at her dressing table, singing: "Tall and tanned, and young and lovely, the Girl from Ipane... DAMN!" and realised she was having a bad hair day, so she went rushing like a damsel in distress to the now late Mr Kingsley, who concocted a potion and washed her hair - and then a little miracle happened. OH PLEASE!

So Denis thought: "I'll make this for my mummy," and then suddenly realised he could market it to the masses? Expecting us to believe that is like expecting us to actually believe that Lulu discovered the essence of eternal youth when she "created" her Time Bomb range. So the surgeon's knife and the botox needle had nothing to do with it? What septuagenarian has a naturally tambourine-taut visage? Perhaps I'm jealous of Lulu or her success? I'm truly not. I just wish people would be more honest about their reasons for fronting and touting these products - namely that they want to make a whole heap of money. There are so many gullible people out there parting with their hard-earned cash for products touted on dubious claims. As long as I still have life left in my body I will continue to question them, and I'll happily shoot them down in flames, for her Time Bomb is more of a sham than Kelly Hoppen's pillowcases!

Same for Tova and her cactus juice. She looks Mrs Munster with her Morticia hairdo! I'm sick of Lulu and her coyness about her plastic surgery. I am sick of Uri Geller, The Speakmans, Kevin Trudeau etc and would quite happily shove them in a vat of snake oil! I'm sick of hearing about Audrey flipping Hepburn every time PK Elasticizer is touted. So one day in 1964 Audrey stood at her dressing table, singing: "Tall and tanned, and young and lovely, the Girl from Ipane... DAMN!" and realised she was having a bad hair day, so she went rushing like a damsel in distress to the now late Mr Kingsley, who concocted a potion and washed her hair - and then a little miracle happened. OH PLEASE!

So one day in 1964 Audrey stood at her dressing table, singing: "Tall and tanned, and young and lovely, the Girl from Ipane... DAMN!" and realised she was having a bad hair day, so she went rushing like a damsel in distress to the now late Mr Kingsley, who concocted a potion and washed her hair - and then a little miracle happened. OH PLEASE!

Now, we know that didn't really happen...!:giggle:

Latest posts

Back