Who will be the next celeb or "Zeleb" to appear on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
I wonder if Hollywood A-lister Gwynnie Paltrow will come on touting her jade / quartz eggs that have courted so much controversy over recent months? Mind you, such products wouldn't really lend themselves to on-screen demonstrations, I'm sure.

I'm surprised Michael Parkinson hasn't launched his own range of cushions.

:mysmilie_11: I'm I reading this right????? :mysmilie_17: I mean! It's only just after wine o'clock.

CC

I thought they looked like nice pendants. I'm not sure I understand how they work, but I know I definitely don't want to see them demonstrated on QVC - or even talked about!

Can you get any lower than Amanda Holden ????? oh yes, Alesha Dixon.

AH really gets on my tights. She has 'a house in the Cotswolds'.....Why can't she bliddy stay in Croydon or wherever...pee up her own trees..... (& not mine).... IYKWIM...:mysmilie_10:

AH really gets on my tights. She has 'a house in the Cotswolds'.....Why can't she bliddy stay in Croydon or wherever...pee up her own trees..... (& not mine).... IYKWIM...:mysmilie_10:

She was bought up in quite an affluent area on the south coast so I am sure she will be able to hold a knife and fork to the satisfaction of any raging snobs in her neighbourhood.

Happy to say I have extremely little exposure to any of these people. It's a pity some people cannot accept that having 5 minutes of fame doesn't entitle them to another 5 minutes and another, and another! Sometimes they need to call it quits when they have some dignity left.

She was bought up in quite an affluent area on the south coast so I am sure she will be able to hold a knife and fork to the satisfaction of any raging snobs in her neighbourhood.

Probably, but I expect she'd insist on doing so wearing a dress that shows all of us her lovely plastic bosoms (as done on TV)

LMM puts it perfectly with her references to dignity...

PS What's a knife & fork?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back