Ring doorbell - Page 3




Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Ring doorbell

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    please keep on at the police. Watch out for a p##ser & get a description (!) . Exaggerate the level of activity & problems & tell them you are a lone terrified female etc. They seem to take 'female' things more seriously; also write to the letters page in the local rag if the police do nothing .



    Wouldn't it be funny to lurk behind your front door, wait for a pee-er with todger out, then shove a spiky thing through the letter box & shout RAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! at the top of your voice!!!!! Get friend to film & put on social media.

    OR... (I'm on this now) tip some red paint on the pe-eer from upstairs window. Call police. They now just have to look out for a person with red paint on their clothes!
    Last edited by SisterBliss; 12-09-2018 at 04:26 PM.
    Thanks alter ego thanked for this post
     

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,077
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ADVERTISING
    Thanks, SisterBliss. I wouldn't throw paint of any of that lot as they're well informed about their rights and I'd probably get into a lot of trouble.

    The odd thing is that although there's a core few families that are well-known trouble-makers for all sorts, the local police always seem to sympathise with them. The house next door was rented to one family and I took so much abuse of them until one day I snapped and got the police involved. Despite proof in the form of recordings on my phone, the officer assigned to my case very obviously thought I was making things up. I even overheard him telling the wife that I was a bit over-hysterical and best ignored. He'd be in there having tea and biscuits several times a week! I still have that complaint against me and all I did was ignore their vile ranting and abuse while hanging washing out - oh, and I did refuse to hand a football back that the kids were deliberately kicking into my garden until my OH came home in the evenings.

    I've never been so relieved to see someone move out and leave the area.

    OH bought me a water blaster gun to soak anyone doing it on my doorstep or next door's, but I'm too wary of being accused of assault these days.
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post
     

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alter ego View Post
    Thanks, SisterBliss. I wouldn't throw paint of any of that lot as they're well informed about their rights and I'd probably get into a lot of trouble.

    The odd thing is that although there's a core few families that are well-known trouble-makers for all sorts, the local police always seem to sympathise with them. The house next door was rented to one family and I took so much abuse of them until one day I snapped and got the police involved. Despite proof in the form of recordings on my phone, the officer assigned to my case very obviously thought I was making things up. I even overheard him telling the wife that I was a bit over-hysterical and best ignored. He'd be in there having tea and biscuits several times a week! I still have that complaint against me and all I did was ignore their vile ranting and abuse while hanging washing out - oh, and I did refuse to hand a football back that the kids were deliberately kicking into my garden until my OH came home in the evenings.

    I've never been so relieved to see someone move out and leave the area.

    OH bought me a water blaster gun to soak anyone doing it on my doorstep or next door's, but I'm too wary of being accused of assault these days.


    Stupid police. Just keep on, log the complaints, get other females to do likewise. Can't make your situation any worse,can it?


    Incidentally,I had to ring 999 once in an emergency & was put on hold!!!!!
    WTAF???????? But do keep on at them. Think of all the council tax we pay!
    Thanks alter ego thanked for this post
     

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,734
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    please keep on at the police. Watch out for a p##ser & get a description (!) . Exaggerate the level of activity & problems & tell them you are a lone terrified female etc. They seem to take 'female' things more seriously; also write to the letters page in the local rag if the police do nothing .

    Wouldn't it be funny to lurk behind your front door, wait for a pee-er with todger out, then shove a spiky thing through the letter box & shout RAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! at the top of your voice!!!!! Get friend to film & put on social media.

    OR... (I'm on this now) tip some red paint on the pe-eer from upstairs window. Call police. They now just have to look out for a person with red paint on their clothes!
    And a red saveloy!

    No, joking apart, I do appreciate that having someone do that to your property is not nice to experience - regardless of one's gender.

    A few months I actually saw a woman (I can't use the word "lady" in this instance) squat down and urinate in the gutter outside a greengrocers in Burnt Oak in full view of everyone. I was quite shocked as most women would never dream of doing anything so vulgar. Urinating in public is almost always done by men. I even saw a bloke urinating openly on the hard shoulder of the M25 once. No attempt to hide his modesty, the brazen vulgarity made me want to report it.

    I think urinating at / on / near someone's property is even worse. It's disrespectful and a desecration.
    Likes candycane, SisterBliss liked this post
     

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Where is Burnt Oak? Ldn presumably.......What's it close to, what kind of area?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,077
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    A woman got arrested for defecating in the street in my local town last year. They showed the blurry CCTV footage on the local news. She was clearly drunk, but she was outside a pub FFS! Surprise, surprise she was from the rough area in my village.

    I had an email from tlc-direct this morning and a Ring-like system is on offer. It's bigger and uglier (more like the steel buzzers commonly found in apartment buildings), but if it does the job. It's Wifi enabled with an app, but I assume it would need wiring in. Search Wifi door stations (think one is Aperta make) at www.tlc-direct.co.uk. They're open to the public and have branches all over the UK or you can buy online/over the phone. I buy lots from light bulbs to power tools as they have good prices and great after-sales.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Sh*t neighbours really make me sick and I've had my fair share of them over the years. When the police side with them it is doubly galling. Rise above it, hard to do but you win in the end because they can't break you. That's what they want of course to laugh at you and know they are getting to you, harrassing you and getting away with it. Just don't let them, make a plan and one day you can move and they can't. Hah.

    CC

    Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    Where is Burnt Oak? Ldn presumably.......What's it close to, what kind of area?
    I think it's in Edgware, London or Middlesex. London creeps ever outwards.
    Last edited by Sazza; 13-09-2018 at 11:39 PM.
    Thanks alter ego thanked for this post
     

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alter ego View Post
    A woman got arrested for defecating in the street in my local town last year. They showed the blurry CCTV footage on the local news. She was clearly drunk, but she was outside a pub FFS! Surprise, surprise she was from the rough area in my village.

    I had an email from tlc-direct this morning and a Ring-like system is on offer. It's bigger and uglier (more like the steel buzzers commonly found in apartment buildings), but if it does the job. It's Wifi enabled with an app, but I assume it would need wiring in. Search Wifi door stations (think one is Aperta make) at www.tlc-direct.co.uk. They're open to the public and have branches all over the UK or you can buy online/over the phone. I buy lots from light bulbs to power tools as they have good prices and great after-sales.

    A woman got arrested for defecating in the street in my local town last year. They showed the blurry CCTV footage on the local news. She was clearly drunk, but she was outside a pub FFS


    Omg!!! Why would anyone do that?? Presumably it was too much trouble to use the indoor lavatory at the pub??

    What about the loo paper dilemma?

    I'd love to know where this is........
    Last edited by SisterBliss; 14-09-2018 at 01:21 PM.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Sh*t neighbours really make me sick and I've had my fair share of them over the years. When the police side with them it is doubly galling. Rise above it, hard to do but you win in the end because they can't break you. That's what they want of course to laugh at you and know they are getting to you, harrassing you and getting away with it. Just don't let them, make a plan and one day you can move and they can't. Hah.

    CC



    I think it's in Edgware, London or Middlesex. London creeps ever outwards.

    Thanks, CC I get confused because of Edgeware road.....I wanted to check in case it was one of my relatives.......NOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Plymouth, Devon
    Posts
    3,891
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    ADVERTISING


    Click to enlarge if on PC

    Burnt oak- - - - - >

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Burnt oak.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	16196
    Likes alter ego , Twilight liked this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •