Philosophy TSV 27/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Over 16,000 sold and Amazing Grace option sold out and then to advanced order and now the advanced order has sold out too!!!

Was considering this, but everything seems to be cheaper in the US in comparison. I estimated, not something I would normally do. Think it’s worth about £112 in total.
If I am correct this makes the perfume approx £21 instead of £49, the shower gel just under £11 instead of £24 and the body cream just over £16 instead of about £39, this includes p&p.
Sent to my friend who loves these perfumes, not buying myself as have 2 large Christmas shower gels just waiting for 1st of December. Sorry if my calculations are not as accurate as I would have liked, I’m a bit of a perfectionist, unless it’s housework that is.

I agree about the Philosophy TSV - apart from my ridiculous stockpile and the fact I don’t love the choices, it’s definitely not great value as far as I’m concerned. I’m another one who likes to work out the pro rata costs of items in the sets to help me decide whether or not to buy (I do appreciate your calculations as well). Increasingly, I’m finding TSVs too expensive on this basis but every now and then, one will come up and smack me between the eyes because it’s great value so I’ll probably keep looking.

i was expecting a bigger quanity really for a christmas tsv but i do know they cut the stock down due to one item in the tsv

Philosophy TSV is often about 20-30 thousand units even the Christmas TSV

Last edited:
Was considering this, but everything seems to be cheaper in the US in comparison. I estimated, not something I would normally do. Think it’s worth about £112 in total.
If I am correct this makes the perfume approx £21 instead of £49, the shower gel just under £11 instead of £24 and the body cream just over £16 instead of about £39, this includes p&p.
Sent to my friend who loves these perfumes, not buying myself as have 2 large Christmas shower gels just waiting for 1st of December. Sorry if my calculations are not as accurate as I would have liked, I’m a bit of a perfectionist, unless it’s housework that is.

Perfect for me, lovely.

I see C.J 'send me lots of free stuff' (of desert Island skin) has written a gushing review of Amazing Grace......What a knob head......(imo,you understand)

Last edited by a moderator:
CJ? I didn't get where I am today without getting lots of free stuff.

Hands up if you remember that one lol.

CC

I don’t know when it went live but I saw it last night & ordered the Amazing Grace.It is more a tradition with me have had a Philosophy TSV for years sometimes 2.This is called gifting to self!

I have some of this in AG from a previous TSV What concerns me is that there is a warning on the body wash that warns of 'urinary tract irritation' if used in the bath. Can someone comment please? I suspect it's just the USA with their warnings, but I don't like the thought of my U.T being irritated........

I have some of this in AG from a previous TSV What concerns me is that there is a warning on the body wash that warns of 'urinary tract irritation' if used in the bath. Can someone comment please? I suspect it's just the USA with their warnings, but I don't like the thought of my U.T being irritated........

Perhaps on the QVC bottles, Philosophy are obliged to advise people that they are taking the p*ss. Most of us already find that an irritation so don't need the warning.

Yes, it is a US thing. Over there class acts can start against a company if you fart in the bath when using. But there is concern about all bath and shower products can causes problems.

I remember in a Molton Brown sale after Xmas the other year they had a hand wash and I asked if I could use in the bath instead? The SA said yes, but if using in the shower just be careful if using to wash your delicate bits(her words) as could possibly irritate.

Having just recovered from the worst one I've ever known that sounds horrendous to me. I assume that yet again it was innocent animals, that don't use beauty products, that had to experience this before the warning was applied.

Latest posts

Back