Philosophy TSV 27/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
The next Philosophy TSV is Saturday 27th October and that is their Christmas TSV.

Any idea what this will be? I hope it is a lovely big set like they did about 4 years ago and not like the last 2 they've done.

Looks like they have stepped away from mixed fragrance TSV that they have done for the last two years and gone back to giving people a choice. ☺

Didn’t buy the L’Occ TSV nor the MB one, so I am a bit disappointed by this one.

I know I could decant, but I really don’t like huge unwieldy bottles of shower gel. I loved the mixed sets of 4 shower gels and a fragrance from previous years as it sorted a few stocking gifts in the family and was excellent value. I shall probably be looking at special deals from Boots or M&S now for stocking pressies for dau/daughters-i-l.

Video Here

Can anyone comment on the Pure Grace? Donna?? - although from what you've said previously, I don't think it's your thing.....

Amazing, to me is just OK. I like the floral top notes, but the dry down is ubiquitious musk smell, & dare I say it starting to seem a common to me. Perhaps more suitable for a much older teen

TSV Live Now!

Philosophy 3 Piece Supersize Illuminate with Grace & Love Collection
Item Number 235672
QVC Price£70.00
TSV Price £42.00
P&P £5.95

4 Easy Pays of £10.50

Only available at QVC, this three-piece collection comes in your choice of four fragrances, each including a supersized version of multi-tasking Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel, Luminous Whipped Body Lotion and Eau de Parfum so you can spritz on your chosen fragrance any time you like. This wonderful collection makes the perfect gift for a loved one, but we don't mind if you decide to keep it for yourself!

https://www.qvcuk.com/Philosophy-3-...h-Grace-&-Love-Collection.product.235672.html

So glad i checked the US QVC page for Philosophy before buying. The fragrances all seem to be getting terrible reviews due to lack of staying power. Amazing Grace has 610 1star reviews. Plenty of people criticising a cheapening of the brand with watered down fragrances. Lucky escape i think.

Was trying to do a ml for ml price breakdown but cannot find the price of the body Creme in that size.

Philosophy 3 Piece Supersize Illuminate with Grace & Love Collection
Item Number 235672
QVC Price£70.00
TSV Price £42.00
P&P £5.95

4 Easy Pays of £10.50

Only available at QVC, this three-piece collection comes in your choice of four fragrances, each including a supersized version of multi-tasking Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel, Luminous Whipped Body Lotion and Eau de Parfum so you can spritz on your chosen fragrance any time you like. This wonderful collection makes the perfect gift for a loved one, but we don't mind if you decide to keep it for yourself!

https://www.qvcuk.com/Philosophy-3-...h-Grace-&-Love-Collection.product.235672.html

A fragrance for everyone - each scent has its own distinct personality, offering subtle, inviting notes in comforting scents. Choose your favourite or perhaps the fragrance you know a loved one will adore.

Layer your scent - help your fragrance to last all day when you cleanse, moisturise, and complete your self-care routine with a few sprays of the eau de parfum.

Fragrance options:

Amazing Grace - clean, beautiful and feminine with scents of bergamot, blossom and musk
Baby Grace - a nurturing, comforting fragrance with a bright floral scent that leaves skin lightly scented
Falling in Love - infused with sun-ripened blackberry, sparkling jasmine and warm, comforting vanilla
Pure Grace - a clean, fresh soap and water scent, just like fresh linen

Contains:

1 x Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (946ml) - a moisturising formula that gently cleanses and conditions, perfect for creating a luxurious lather or drizzling under the water before bath time for crisp, soap-scented bubbles
1 x Luminous Whipped Body Lotion (480ml) - a luxurious yet lightweight moisturiser that melts into skin leaving it silky soft and lightly fragranced
1 x Eau de Parfum (120ml)

Maybe they will tell us on the day what the comparison price is, could only find in US.

Hey clever clogs, can you convert from $ to sterling & then do it? You know you wanna......

So glad i checked the US QVC page for Philosophy before buying. The fragrances all seem to be getting terrible reviews due to lack of staying power. Amazing Grace has 610 1star reviews. Plenty of people criticising a cheapening of the brand with watered down fragrances. Lucky escape i think.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
I don`t get along with Philosophy perfumes. Ages ago I bought a kind of book thing which had small bottles of each fragrance inside. I can honestly say none of them did it for me, they just disappeared on my skin. I`ve also tried their bodywash in bygone times and all it did was make me itch, mind you so did SBC bodywashes too.

Hey clever clogs, can you convert from $ to sterling & then do it? You know you wanna......

hmmmmmmmmmm

Was considering this, but everything seems to be cheaper in the US in comparison. I estimated, not something I would normally do. Think it’s worth about £112 in total.
If I am correct this makes the perfume approx £21 instead of £49, the shower gel just under £11 instead of £24 and the body cream just over £16 instead of about £39, this includes p&p.
Sent to my friend who loves these perfumes, not buying myself as have 2 large Christmas shower gels just waiting for 1st of December. Sorry if my calculations are not as accurate as I would have liked, I’m a bit of a perfectionist, unless it’s housework that is.

Latest posts

Back