Festive Christmas Lighting TSV 06/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would like one of those ‘projectors’ that light up a large area with moving images. I know they’ve had them before but in garish colours and rather cartoon-ish images, more suitable for parties.

I would like one in white and with traditional images - snowflakes, stars, falling snow, Christmas tree outlines etc. Options of Bright White or Warm White. Options of static, moving or flashing. Option of timer. Mains powered suitable for inside and outside. Under £40 inc p&p.

I don’t ask for much.

I thought that projector might be the Christmas Shop TSV but this show sounds more likely. I like the thought of falling snow or stars coming down, much more tasteful than what they had before.

CC

I would like one of those ‘projectors’ that light up a large area with moving images. I know they’ve had them before but in garish colours and rather cartoon-ish images, more suitable for parties.

I would like one in white and with traditional images - snowflakes, stars, falling snow, Christmas tree outlines etc. Options of Bright White or Warm White. Options of static, moving or flashing. Option of timer. Mains powered suitable for inside and outside. Under £40 inc p&p.

I don’t ask for much.

Sounds lovely & I want one, please.

Very nice, as are many of the Christmas lights they offer. I wonder if they are aware that shops on the dreaded high street, supermarkets and garden centres all sell similar ranges nowadays, at lower prices. Gone are the days when we had to rely on QVC for something a bit ‘different’. Obviously not everyone has easy access but most shops and websites will deliver to your home or a convenient collection point (petrol station, post office etc).

Santa's Best Pre Lit Cumberland Spruce Christmas Tree with Remote Control
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.708760

4ft QVC Price £177.00 Todays Special Value Price £147.00

5ft QVC Price £222.00 Todays Special Value Price £183.00

6ft QVC Price £285.00 Todays Special Value Price £234.00

7ft QVC Price £363.00 Todays Special Value Price £300.00

This Starry Lights Cumberland Spruce artificial Christmas tree from Santa's Best comes in your choice of traditional Green or faux snow-covered Flocked, and boasts hundreds of LED lights that can be set and easily controlled to produce 15 different magical effects, including Slow Glisten and Ombre. Simple to assemble and wonderfully realistic, make this magnificent tree the centrepiece of your home during the festive season.

Fuss-free assembly - boasting an on/off foot pedal and 'EZ Power' technology, all the power in your tree is safely housed in the pole, with one simple wall plug, so there's no worry of tangling yourself up in unsightly cables. Simply drop one piece of your tree onto the next and it lights up beautifully, plus the memory wire branch tips mean that the tree falls into place perfectly each and every time.

A magical light show - with 400 LED lights on the 4ft option, 500 on the 5ft, 1000 on the 6ft and 1500 on the 7ft, your Starry Lights tree will add a wonderfully festive glow to your home, plus 'Continuous On' technology means that if one light goes out, the others remain on. 15 lighting effects allow you to set the mood, with everything from a traditional Steady Warm White, to an on-trend Pastel Phase, and it’s so easy to make your choice with the provided remote control. You can even dim the lights to three different brightness settings for total versatility!

Choose your finish - keep things classic with the distinguished Green option, ideal for a quintessential Christmas feel, or bring a touch of the outdoors in with the wintery faux snow-covered option, Flocked. Whichever you choose, friends and family will be amazed at your tree's supremely realistic appearance.

Assembly required
LED light timer: 6 hours on, 18 hours off
Lighting effects: Steady Warm White, Steady Multi, Steady Pastel, Twinkle Warm White, Twinkle Multi, Slow Fade Warm White To Multi, Colour Flip Warm White To Multi, Colour Flip Twinkle Warm White To Twinkle Multi, Warm White Phase, Multi-Phase, Pastel Phase, Slow Glisten, Fast Glisten, Ombre Slow, Ombre Fast

What's in the box?

1 x Starry Lights Christmas tree
1 x remote control
1 x metal stand
1 x plug

Colour options:

Green
Flocked

Delivery within 5-7 working days

All measurements are approximate

ARe these trees comparable to balsam hill?

I have one that is 20 years old and is looking hard up, willneed replaced for this Christmas.

Latest posts

Back