Philosophy Fragrances

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SisterBliss

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what Philosophy's Snow Angel smells like? They have some huge bubbles plus EDT/EDP sets (not sure which) atm, seem quite good value. The set is pitched amongst the foodie smells though, which puts me off. I loathe sickly sweet vanilla/cupcake smells - anything like the XMAS cookie in Yankee really...
Snow angel was described as apple/fresh...Hmmmmmm. I looked on Basenotes & the Perfume society - they weren't listed, as were any of these foodie offerings. Have they been dragged out from the back of the cupboard?
Can Donna 'perfume' help here?

they bring this one out every year i got a bottle of the shower gel somewhere

https://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=139186/Snow-Angel/Philosophy/Gels/Soaps

from JL "Let your imagination take flight on a starry night and dance with the snow angels with this multi-purpose shower gel.

A moisturising and multitasking formula that offers a rich, foaming lather to gently cleanse and condition hair and skin. The sweetly fallen snow scent and pearlized shimmer captures the joy of a fresh snowfall to bring you holiday cheer. "

I own both Shower/Shampoo/Bath cream and the body lotion. Bought ages ago from Debenhams in the sales at less than half price.

It is not ultra sweet in fact to me it smells like L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil. Not a dead ringer but very close, def apple but not cinnamon just fresh. No idea what it now smells like? The body lotion was softer in smell and lovely to use. Do not own any of the Philosophy perfumes, not a fan.

they bring this one out every year i got a bottle of the shower gel somewhere

https://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=139186/Snow-Angel/Philosophy/Gels/Soaps

from JL "Let your imagination take flight on a starry night and dance with the snow angels with this multi-purpose shower gel.

A moisturising and multitasking formula that offers a rich, foaming lather to gently cleanse and condition hair and skin. The sweetly fallen snow scent and pearlized shimmer captures the joy of a fresh snowfall to bring you holiday cheer. "

That's really helpful, thanks, Super Cool!

I own both Shower/Shampoo/Bath cream and the body lotion. Bought ages ago from Debenhams in the sales at less than half price.

It is not ultra sweet in fact to me it smells like L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil. Not a dead ringer but very close, def apple but not cinnamon just fresh. No idea what it now smells like? The body lotion was softer in smell and lovely to use. Do not own any of the Philosophy perfumes, not a fan.

Thanks, Donna, that's helpful. I 've never used the l'oc shower oil, but I sort of get the drift (no pun intended!) Why aren't you a fan of the perfumes? I'm guessing it's the poor silage?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back