Kipling Skechers Dyson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
It may be me but l feel QVC is featuring these 3 brands far too much, whenever l tune in one or the other is on.
More variety please QVC

Kipling used to be a show to 'look forward to' many years ago, as they were on perhaps 3 or 4 times a year. Now its several times per month !

I suspect that new vendors are not forthcoming, so I would imagine these regular brands have been given good financial incentives to be on air constantly. Particularly the many repeated beauty brands.

At its 'peak' QVC had great crafting/jewellery shows - its fashion has always been 'iffy', but I still have items in my wardrobe of a company called Barek, Print Fusion and other long dead brands. There were 'blue moon' shows, some were not for me, but at least they were different - I'm thinking Old Tupton Ware, the Tiffany style lamps etc etc, but I think Groundhog Day is the best description now of QVC.

We've said it umpteen times on here, but despite their best efforts, with pathetic money offers, advanced orders, occasional free p & p, this company is struggling. I have spent thousands (gulp!) over the years with this company, but my spend this year has been a couple of hundred at most. If I'm anything of an indicator, then they must be feeling the crunch.

I usèd to like Kipling years ago, seen a nylon Kipling bag on QVC today for £80, when you compare that to an Ashwood leather hobo bag for the same price there's really no contest, in fact I'd go as far to say that if they didn't have easy pays on Kipling bags, they wouldn't sell.

I'm absolutely sick of Skechers-granted they must be a big seller but how many pairs of bouncy memory foam filled slipper shoes does one need!!

For winter it will be Centigrade/Emu...and of course Dyson!

Don't forget the Elemis beauty set that has apparently sold tens of thousands but is still being flogged to death. This was the set they did the whole hour of recently.

And Elasticiser. That gets boring very quickly. With the other brands mentioned, you just see the same things over and over. I'm a long time customer who is now thoroughly bored. Too little variety and too higher prices and charges to be of interest. Not even going to think about their so called fashion.

Ok, calm, think of the blood pressure :D

Dyson does seem to be on far to much, particularly the hairdryer.

What I am finding very annoying is cutting hours short to show said hairdryer or BPOTM etc.....especially when they do it on hours where that brand is not on very often.

Last edited:
Good point Sazza. Its happening a lot now, cutting into the end of a show to publicise either the TSV, or yet another plug for Dyson.

I wonder if they have a change of management that's dictating these new presentation 'styles'.

I think if I switch on and see another Laura Geller or Kim & Co hour....I just might scream.

Yeah they did that to Kipling yesterday !
( or this week anyway for a dyson segment )
How does anybody store 1000s of bags let alone use them ?
Is it for real ?

Yeah they did that to Kipling yesterday !
( or this week anyway for a dyson segment )
How does anybody store 1000s of bags let alone use them ?
Is it for real ?

Kipling don't do it for me. I just don't get why one would pay so much for a nylon /material bag. It always used to look sh##e on the style (!) shows when a half decent outfit was slaughtered with a blummin' cloth/monkey bag! (IMHO)

Change the record!

I'm fed up with turning over to QVC and seeing either the Philip Kingsley sodding elasticiser & the ****** Dyson hairdryer!
QVC are getting like Ideal World with their Vostok watches.

I'm fed up with turning over to QVC and seeing either the Philip Kingsley sodding elasticiser & the ****** Dyson hairdryer!
QVC are getting like Ideal World with their Vostok watches.

According to Ms Horne 'the PK reps on the road' recommend the Dyson as the hairdryer to use with their products because all others diminish the goodness & effect of their products...

According to Ms Horne 'the PK reps on the road' recommend the Dyson as the hairdryer to use with their products because all others diminish the goodness & effect of their products...

I bet they are suggesting that the Dyson would have been Audrey Hepburn's dryer of choice, were she still alive today. No doubt she'd have rushed down to Me Kingsley's saloon to have him rinse her locks with a bespoke snake-oil-infused potion, then dry her locks at 70c with the giant purple Polo mint.

I bet they are suggesting that the Dyson would have been Audrey Hepburn's dryer of choice, were she still alive today. No doubt she'd have rushed down to Me Kingsley's saloon to have him rinse her locks with a bespoke snake-oil-infused potion, then dry her locks at 70c with the giant purple Polo mint.

... then look at her slender frame & suggest eating a pasty, pie or sausage roll from a company with an ever-changing name.

Is that because it’s BPOTM?

I see someone on arsebook complaining because he watched DIY on catchup and it was coats. Obviously not watched much QVC in recent years.

Latest posts

Back