Clarks Footwear TSV 08/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ideal World have boots very similar for £34.99 but they aren't real suede/leather (obviously for that price). Not for me though, I don't like that stretchy panel.

CC

Clarks Daina Rae Over The Knee Leather Boot Standard Fit
Item Number: 173996
QVC Price £135.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.97
P&P £6.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £29.99

These Clarks Daina Rae over-the-knee boots are beautifully designed in your choice of leather or suede with an elasticated panel at the back and a zip fastening for added comfort and a great fit. Perfect for day or evening looks, these smart, comfortable boots are the ideal choice as the weather turns colder.

Versatile style - these chic boots are so easy to wear and with a low, block heel they're comfortable too. Team with tights and knitted dresses or skirts, or wear with skinny jeans tucked in, to create a number of stylish looks.

Autumn colours - available in a rich spread of gorgeous colours and a mix of leather and suede finishes, you're spoilt for choice. Go for classic staples Black, available in Leather and Suede, or Charcoal Suede; alternatively you could add a splash of colour to your wardrobe with Aubergine Suede or Navy Suede.

Round toe
Half-length zip fastening
Outer: leather, textile; inner: manmade, textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 2.5cm (1")
Boot opening: 26cm (10.2")
Boot height: 48.5cm (19.1")

Colour options:

Black Leather
Black Suede
Navy Suede
Charcoal Suede
Aubergine Suede

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.173996

I wonder if Ms 'I'm a vegan' Chuntley will enthuse about them. I can't see her presenting an hour of leather shoes, having said that other sales assistants are veggie & care about animals yet still appear with the odious DB.

Gill Roads is back on the Q launching this TSV. She is always so calm & professional & definitely one of the best brand ambassadors they've ever had. I was disappointed that I didn't hear Jilly H introduce her or welcome her back, a couple of weeks ago other Q sales assistants were nauseating as they gushed over the pie man.

Absolutely right Twi; even though I'm not buying shoes or boots I'd happily watch a Clarks hour with guest Gill!

Ideal World have boots very similar for £34.99 but they aren't real suede/leather (obviously for that price). Not for me though, I don't like that stretchy panel.

CC

Neither do I .... the stretchy panel started off an inch or two wide now its half the boot ... what next? An inch of leather down the leg!! Not half making a good profit on a so called leather boot!!

I measured the length on me and at 5'1", they would almost come up to my bottom :mysmilie_17:

I'm glad they are doing boots with panels for the thicker calf but, as another poster said, its getting wider and wider.

I also agree about Gill. With her you never feel as though its the hard sell.

I think the TSV boots would be too long for my little legs but the aubergine suede is rather lovely. DD and I bought a couple of pairs of over-knee boots from New Look in the sale a few years ago (faux suede)like these for about £15! They "ahem" stay up on their own on my chunky thighs whereas DD has to use the ties at the top, or wear then slouched down. The bonus is they aren't like heavy outdoor boots so they work very well with dresses and skirts of any length.

Gill Roads is back on the Q launching this TSV. She is always so calm & professional & definitely one of the best brand ambassadors they've ever had. I was disappointed that I didn't hear Jilly H introduce her or welcome her back, a couple of weeks ago other Q sales assistants were nauseating as they gushed over the pie man.

Yes I was surprised to see Gill back, pretty sure she'd retired.

Yes I was surprised to see Gill back, pretty sure she'd retired.

I emailed the Q, saying how professional she is & that nice it was to see her again, I also said that I felt Jilly Halliday should have acknowledged her return. I received a response, presumably because my message was generally positive, oddly I have never had a reply when I commented in a negative way.

Latest posts

Back