Todays Top Tech TSV 09/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Archos Core 57S Ultra Android 8 Smartphone with 32GB Storage & Case
Item Number: 517498
QVC Price £169.00
Todays Special Value Price £139.98
P&P £5.95

The Archos Core 57S Ultra Android 8 Smartphone features a 5.7" HD screen with 18:9 display and curved 2.5D edges, front and back-facing cameras and comes with a clear protective case. Boasting a smooth quad-core processor, 4G/LTE capabilities for super-fast browsing, and full access to Google Play with the Android Oreo 8.0 operating system, this practical and stylish Smartphone offers everything you need to keep you connected and entertained on the go.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Core 57S directly from Archos you’d pay £199.99, plus P&P. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of just £139.98, plus P&P, is a splendid saving of £64.05.

Superb software - with Android 8.0 Oreo, you can customize the interface of your smartphone, choose how your notifications appear and when your data is used. One feature allows you to double click on the "Back" button to run two applications side by side - so you can send a text message without having to pause a movie. Plus, security and battery enhancements will help you get the most out of your phone for longer.

Capture the moment - the 8MP rear camera is packed with great features to keep you entertained. The front facing camera loves selfies as much as you do. Get ready to snap away and immortalise your most cherished memories.

All you need for fluid actions - whether you're snapping photos, watching HD videos, playing games, or more - you'll always have the power you need with the Quad Core processor at the heart of this smartphone. Plus with 32GB of storage - expandable up to 128GB - for all your multimedia needs and the flexibility to use two SIM cards simultaneously, this phone has everything you need.

What's in the box?

1 x Archos Core 57S Ultra Smartphone with removable lithium-ion battery
1 x case
1 x charger
1 x USB cable
1 x hands-free kit
1 x quick start guide
1 x warranty booklet

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.517498

I've never had a smartphone.

I would like to take my PAY AS YOU GO SIM from my Nokia dumb-phone to use in this, just for texts and the occasional phone call, with no data downloading at all except via wi-fi.

Any opinions whether this is any good?

I've never had a smartphone.

I would like to take my PAY AS YOU GO SIM from my Nokia dumb-phone to use in this, just for texts and the occasional phone call, with no data downloading at all except via wi-fi.

Any opinions whether this is any good?

You will quite likely need a new Sim card as your current sim will likely be larger than what smartphones take. You can ask you provider for a new one, they will transfer your number to a new one.

Latest posts

Back