Is it Antthony Hankins or Katy Pullinger?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

candycane

Registered Shopper
Just watching the Ronni Nicole show and Katy Pullinger is dressed like a matador! All she needs is Antthony's hat and cape and she's done. Sorry Katy, you look a sight. Also looking a sight is poor Sofia who has been paraded out in a mini dress with a hideous big roses pattern all over it. She should just refuse to wear things like that, far too short and clingy for her shape. Carla has just about got it right but then again she usually looks well dressed whatever she has on.

CC

She's another one who tries to hard to look edgy but always ends up looking odd. I agree with CC about Carla, she knows what suits her, wears the right size & succeeds where others fail.

I liked how Carla wore her hair straight for a change, it made her look younger and more modern. IMO anyway.

Katy had her hair 'done' in an under bob during one of the many 'hair' shows, and it looked really classy. Didn't take long to have the shaggy end look again, (half a turn with the curling tonges) - just like Klodhopper Kabler. Pullinger clearly doesn't 'do' high heels, she's more the style of mens brogues, like wot Kelly Hoppen wears - very 'now'.

As for the plus size model. Dear Lord, I can just imagine the sniggers by the backstage crew when they see the show on a monitor. They squeeze her into clothes, and her legs really aren't her best feature, yet time and again they make her wear stuff which has them on display.

Katy had her hair 'done' in an under bob during one of the many 'hair' shows, and it looked really classy. Didn't take long to have the shaggy end look again, (half a turn with the curling tonges) - just like Klodhopper Kabler. Pullinger clearly doesn't 'do' high heels, she's more the style of mens brogues, like wot Kelly Hoppen wears - very 'now'.

As for the plus size model. Dear Lord, I can just imagine the sniggers by the backstage crew when they see the show on a monitor. They squeeze her into clothes, and her legs really aren't her best feature, yet time and again they make her wear stuff which has them on display.

I love the word Klodhopper. I've heard Katy P say that she has quite large feet, however, the styles she chooses don't do her any favours but that's in my old-fashioned opinion.

On one of the shows a while back, one of the other presenters said that Katy P has size 8 feet, which is pretty big for a woman. She doesn't help in disguising that fact either when she wears skin tight leggings. It does make her feet stand out more. But hey ho.

I am at a loss about the whole hoo haa of having plus sized models. They never do it for men. I've never seen a fashion show where a bloke comes wobbling out with a beer belly and man boobs, plus a few extra chins.

How come it is drummed into viewers that being a plus size is ok if you're a woman (while going crazy banning sugars in cereals etc to stop kids getting overweight) but it isn't ever put across that it is ok to be an overweight bloke??

Latest posts

Back