Anniversary vouchers

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anniversary vouchers

I donít know if this has been discussed before....I canít see any threads. However, I am seriously underwhelmed by the anniversary voucher offer. Having to spend at least £100 to get what amounts to 10% off just seems limp when high street shops regularly have 10, 20, 25, or even 30% off at various times - not even at sale times.

I have not spent even £1 since the offer has been on!

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I have and am expecting to receive a voucher, however, I do believe there are terms and conditions on spending them which I haven't looked into. No doubt to get your £10 off you have to spend yet another £100 or some such nonsense. I feel another wave of customers feeling let down by false promises.

CC
    Thanks Hippygirl thanked for this post
    Likes shopperholic , Tarketta liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

For the £10 voucher you have to spend £30, £40 for the £15 voucher and £50 for the £25 voucher. Just looked it up. Not too bad but you still have to spend a lot to get the voucher. If you are buying stuff anyway that’s a bonus but otherwise not so good.
    Thanks candycane thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I didnt realise that there was a minimum limit for each voucher - I thought it would be £20 across the board. I think I will be getting a £15 voucher and I was hoping to put it towards one item but it looks like Im going to have to buy £50 worth of stuff. Also why didnt they have a £20 voucher for spending £200. Shamefully I have to admit that I am about £5 short of that. I shant be spending any more.
    Likes Sazza liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by puffin48 View Post
    I didnt realise that there was a minimum limit for each voucher - I thought it would be £20 across the board. I think I will be getting a £15 voucher and I was hoping to put it towards one item but it looks like Im going to have to buy £50 worth of stuff. Also why didnt they have a £20 voucher for spending £200. Shamefully I have to admit that I am about £5 short of that. I shant be spending any more.
    i think thats cause if you add 10 + 15 = 25 & then the 25 voucher on its own as its all connects back to their 25th birthday
    Likes puffin48 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Loads of complaints about the voucher on their Facebook. Why not give loyal customers free shipping/everyone gets a £10 voucher? The silence from their media team was deafening.

Personally, think their voucher offer is a load of sh*te!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by puffin48 View Post
    They should have had a £20 voucher if you spent £200

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Loads of complaints about the voucher on their Facebook. Why not give loyal customers free shipping/everyone gets a £10 voucher? The silence from their media team was deafening.

Personally, think their voucher offer is a load of sh*te!
    Not just me then!

Post Thanks / Like

If you do receive your vouchers
    USE THEM QUICK!!

Voucher codes can be redeemed from 19th September 2018 00:01 until 30th September 2018 23:59.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Disgusting
    Likes shopperholic , Twilight liked this post