Anniversary vouchers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ive just seen that there is a Yankee tsv next week that I could spend my voucher on. Does anyone know what it is yet.

I have not got my code yet but on bottom of home page if says promotional offers and it shows the birthday offer with codes if you click on it -
Spend £100 -Use CODE10 £10 off
Spend £150 -Use CODE15 £15 off
Spend £250- Use CODE25 £25 off

I wonder if anyone can use these, or only if you've received the email and they link it to your name?

I would hope that it is linked to your account I wouldnt be pleased if I thought anyone could use the code. Methinks QVC would be in deep trouble if they did.

I still haven’t received an email so would have to try this code.However anything I would have ordered is on easy pay so can’t use the voucher.I think a lot of people will be in the same position.A waste of time, for me not worth bothering with.

I still haven’t received an email so would have to try this code.However anything I would have ordered is on easy pay so can’t use the voucher.I think a lot of people will be in the same position.A waste of time, for me not worth bothering with.

SF you can unclick the easy pay option and select one payment option as you go through checkout. I have used mine on the Liz Earle perfume set as I was going to buy it anyway for my daughter for Christmas.

Thanks Miss Molly of course I forgot you can click this option, silly me! I will try don’t hold your breath!

Yes it worked! I am in a bit of a fog at the moment not operating on all cylinders!Thanks for keeping me right!

SF you can unclick the easy pay option and select one payment option as you go through checkout. I have used mine on the Liz Earle perfume set as I was going to buy it anyway for my daughter for Christmas.

I read the following & assumed it meant that all items with an easy pay option were excluded, even if a customer chose to pay full price. Then I read it again & thought the same as you mm. The Q just love to make everything ambiguous & messy.

'If a product has Easy Pay applied to it, you will not be able to use this voucher.'

Oh ye of little faith! Yes because it is Q I thought there would be a loop hole.I followed MM’s advice & selected one payment, applied the code & success, ordered the large size of Elemis cleansing balm, exciting YES! NO?

Oh ye of little faith! Yes because it is Q I thought there would be a loop hole.I followed MM’s advice & selected one payment, applied the code & success, ordered the large size of Elemis cleansing balm, exciting YES! NO?

I'm delighted you were successful, the Q needs to attend a Plain English course.

I see no reason why QVC can't apply the voucher to easy pay, all Ideal World do is readjust your future payments at the checkout, divided by the amount of your voucher/code, so it can be done, mind you this is QVC we're talking about, the kings of can't be arsed to adjust their prehistoric retail ways. I bet they still use an abacus in the finance office.

QVC never do anything they just leave it up to their customers to do all the work.

Then go totally silence or weep and wail when it goes wrong(that is the norm for them going wrong).

QVC never do anything they just leave it up to their customers to do all the work.

Then go totally silence or weep and wail when it goes wrong(that is the norm for them going wrong).

Yes Donna, I totally agree with that. :mysmilie_3:

I see no reason why QVC can't apply the voucher to easy pay, all Ideal World do is readjust your future payments at the checkout, divided by the amount of your voucher/code, so it can be done, mind you this is QVC we're talking about, the kings of can't be arsed to adjust their prehistoric retail ways. I bet they still use an abacus in the finance office.

QVC do appear to have applied easy pay purchases to my voucher. I touched the cusp and winged it by putting in the higher code. Accepted and I got a decent discount on something I was going to buy anyway. Worth trying.

CC

QVC do appear to have applied easy pay purchases to my voucher. I touched the cusp and winged it by putting in the higher code. Accepted and I got a decent discount on something I was going to buy anyway. Worth trying.

CC

You little maverick:mysmilie_8:

All for 10% but I am never confident they will get things right.I made a list of my easy pays the other day then am ticking them off.When paid up anything I buy will be with one payment provided it is a deal I really want & can’t get cheaper anywhere else with free p&p.

CC

No CC I meant they won’t let you use your voucher on easy pay items.

Ah, I see. Still, on my counting I had spent £201 (WHAT!!!!!) but I got £25 off my purchase when I put in the higher code.

CC

What would they do if you used your voucher & then returned the items purchased that qualified you for the voucher? Could that possibly happen?

Latest posts

Back