Anniversary vouchers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I opened my emails this morning to see one from QVC. VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION. First thought crap my account has been hacked!

No, the fecking voucher scheme is ending and I better hurry if I want to make sure I get a voucher. Since I haven't bought anything since last month I don't give a flying fart.

or a flying feck

Ideal World give you free delivery across the board just because it's a bank holiday, imagine when they reach their 20th birthday, they'll probably give you the items for free. :mysmilie_17:

IW do give you free items as well as free postage. I've had free lily bulbs and free seeds and I'm sure I had a free scarf once when I bought a top. You do have to buy something to get the free items but they genuinely cost you nothing.

I am pretty pee'd off that after spending over £100 and eligible for a voucher, I will then have to spend a further £30 minimum to be able to redeem it. That's not that great an offer in my book.

CC

I spent £600 on a bike and over £100 on an Alexa.

Both were just a few days before they announced the offer, so I will get nothing!

But the terms are so onerous I don't really care.

I have £15 worth of vouchers Does anyone know whether you have to buy one item for £40 plus or can you buy a couple of items as long as they cost a minimum of £40 together and obviously on the same order.

I would assume it can be several items to reach your £25, £40 or £50 spend.
Add the items to your basket and then try the code, but make sure it work before you complete checkout.
I should be getting the £25 voucher, but as usual, still waiting for the email.
Only bought items that I was going to buy.

I have qualified for a voucher but nothing on my email.I tried to ring on 0800514131 but when answered then nothing on the line.I-will persevere.

I would assume it can be several items to reach your £25, £40 or £50 spend.
Add the items to your basket and then try the code, but make sure it work before you complete checkout.
I should be getting the £25 voucher, but as usual, still waiting for the email.
Only bought items that I was going to buy.

I got my email yesterday and I think I might struggle to find something I want for £40. As you say, you have got the items you want and there isnt long before we have to use the code. Im determined to spend it though

£10 voucher for spending £100 looks like 10% off. But you have to spend at least £30 in order to use your voucher. This brings the discount down to 7.70% at best, and worse if you spend over £30.

Not a very generous offer methinks.

Not as easy as it looks ( Surprise!) needs to be over a certain amount without P&P and not on easy pay.I really don”t think I will spend just for the sake of this voucher & I have spent on Q lately on things I really wanted & could afford but I will now think again.It really is just a piffling amount anyway no great deal.

Here is a link to the QVC web page with the terms and conditions.
Can’t be used with easy pay, advanced etc.

Discount expires on Sunday 30th September at 23:59pm.
This promotional code may be used toward your next purchase from QVC when applied at the checkout at QVCUK.com, or via our call centre (0800 50 40 30).
This promotional code may be used for merchandise only and cannot be redeemed for cash.
A minimum purchase of £30 for £10 voucher, £40 for £15 voucher, £50 for £25 voucher excluding P&P, applies.
If a product has Easy Pay applied to it, you will not be able to use this voucher.
This offer cannot be redeemed on Waitlist, Advanced Order, Buy More Save More or Auto Delivery items.
This offer is non-transferable.
Voucher codes cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer.
QVC employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
This offer cannot be redeemed through our apps or Q Cut.
This offer is limited to one order per customer receiving this promotion.
This offer will not be reinstated if a customer returns an item.
This offer is not valid on items purchased at any QVC outlet store or staff shop.

https://www.qvcuk.com/content/promotion-details.html

Let's hope the people that spent over £250 have got some spare cash to spend their voucher in the eleven days it's valid.

Let's hope the people that spent over £250 have got some spare cash to spend their voucher in the eleven days it's valid.

Well from what I can see none of the tsv's interest me between now and the end of the month. Hopefully something catches my eye to spend my £15

I got a voucher code emailed through yesterday for my £10.00 discount.
The only problem is, I didn't spend £100.00 with them during the promotion period. I've double checked and including postage I spent a total of £81.00.
I'm still going to use it though if something catches my eye. It's about time I got something for nothing from them.

I got a voucher code emailed through yesterday for my £10.00 discount.
The only problem is, I didn't spend £100.00 with them during the promotion period. I've double checked and including postage I spent a total of £81.00.
I'm still going to use it though if something catches my eye. It's about time I got something for nothing from them.

:mysmilie_19: You couldn't make it up, obviously their computer system went on holiday for a few days, you've got this & others have got ADs they hadn't chosen.

I still haven’t been emailed my voucher code and neither has my mother - computer systems desperately need a kick up the backside.
Just as well all the codes are the same - don’t suppose they are clever enough to have personal codes for each customer !

A few people on their Facebook complaining about voucher emails not arriving. Someone answered are they sure they signed up to receive the marketing emails from QVC, if not that could be the reason.

The Q social media admins telling people to phone CS if it did not arrive.

I think it's unfair that if you've spent over £250 on QVC, and let's face it at those prices it's easy, that you've got to spend £50 to get your £25 off voucher, so with postage you're having to spend at least another £31. With Ideal World if they give you a £20 voucher, minimum spend is £20.01 so I think it's deeply uhfair to their customers who keeep them in business not to make minimum spend £25.01.

I think it's unfair that if you've spent over £250 on QVC, and let's face it at those prices it's easy, that you've got to spend £50 to get your £25 off voucher, so with postage you're having to spend at least another £31. With Ideal World if they give you a £20 voucher, minimum spend is £20.01 so I think it's deeply uhfair to their customers who keeep them in business not to make minimum spend £25.01.

Shops, I agree totally. There were so many ways they could have been imaginative for their 25th birthday; free p&p on the day itself & maybe on the 25th, p&p at 25p for every purchase, recognition for those of us who have been with them since the beginning, even if we hardly buy these days, instead they did this amazing bonus - NOT. I now see the Q as the equivalent of Coles department store in the second 'Miracle on 34th Street' where Santa, follwed by the staff, recommended going to other places if Coles were too expensive; as my Q purchases have dwindled my eBay ones have increased & I've never been let down by any seller.

Shops, I agree totally. There were so many ways they could have been imaginative for their 25th birthday; free p&p on the day itself & maybe on the 25th, p&p at 25p for every purchase, recognition for those of us who have been with them since the beginning, even if we hardly buy these days, instead they did this amazing bonus - NOT. I now see the Q as the equivalent of Coles department store in the second 'Miracle on 34th Street' where Santa, follwed by the staff, recommended going to other places if Coles were too expensive; as my Q purchases have dwindled my eBay ones have increased & I've never been let down by any seller.

Excellently put T, 25p postage would’ve been so much more beneficial to customers and the fact they didn’t just verifies the fact that they make a shed load of money through their extortionate p&p, too much money for the tight buggers to lose. :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back