Anniversary vouchers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Birthday Vouchers

I haven't received my Voucher yet are they sent in the post or be email?

Should arrive by email unless you've opted out of email updates. The codes are mentioned earlier in the thread so if you find something to buy just try the code you think you're entitled to (just try CODE25 for the hell of it!), if there's a code linked to your account it'll work whether the email has been sent or not. (codes work online but not the app)

So many complaints now about not being able to actually use the vouchers, get to check out an error comes up. Someone phoned to order and use the voucher and was hanging on for an hour and just gave up.

So many complaints now about not being able to actually use the vouchers, get to check out an error comes up. Someone phoned to order and use the voucher and was hanging on for an hour and just gave up.

Got to admire the Q's ability to take something & make it chaotic.

I was going to experiment with trying the code even though I haven't been given one (but I have spent abut £1000 recently on 3 items).

But I couldn't find anything I wanted that would be good value, even with money off.

Yes apparently it can only be spent on one item and that one item must be over the minimum spend without P&P - really can't work out why they couldn't have allowed it to be applied to a basket of items totaling minimum spend, bonkers!

That’s strange as my mother redeemed hers yesterday with the TSV and the pillow shams - 2 items to get over £50 spend.

Latest posts

Back