Silentnight TSV 11/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

free postage usually but take ages to arrive. so many complaints re delivery. I think that QVC are cheeky as they technically can't refund your postage costs because you haven't paid any but I would ask for a discount anyway

Silentnight Airmax Anti Allergens 13.5 Tog Duvet
Item Number: 807933
P&P £0.00

Single QVC Price £36.00 Todays Special Value Price £30.00

Double QVC Price £48.00 Todays Special Value Price £36.00

Single QVC Price £54.00 Todays Special Value Price £41.00

Single QVC Price £60.00 Todays Special Value Price £47.00

This Silentnight Airmax Anti Allergen 13.5 tog duvet features a special anti-allergen treated, hollow-fibre filling, plus air mesh walls which work to increase airflow inside the duvet, allowing maximum breathability and circulation to help you stay fresh and comfortable throughout the night. This high tog duvet is just perfect for keeping you warm and snug throughout the winter months.

Sleep peacefully - this Airmax duvet is made with luxurious soft-touch microfibre and the hollow-fibre filling is anti-allergen treated, which means it actively helps combat bacteria and dust mites to keep your duvet feeling fresh and healthy.

Snuggle up - this 13.5 tog duvet is ideal for chilly nights, with a pocket of air between its layers providing extra insulation and softness, it also helps to provide more warmth with less weight. Special channel stitching holds the filling in place and prevents cold spots too, so you'll feel extra toasty in bed.

Super soft microfibre cover (100% polyester)
Hollow-fibre filling
Machine washable at 40C

Measurements:

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79") - fill weight 1945gm
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79") - fill weight 2860gm
King: 230cm x 220cm (90.6"x 87") - fill weight 3495gm
Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87") - fill weight 4005gm

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option

Delivered directly from Silentnight: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery. Delivered to UK only (including Northern Ireland and Highlands of Scotland)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807933

I received my Silentnight extra plump pillows today, 4 for £22 with FREE PP so only £5-50 each, cheaper than unbranded pillows in Aldi.

They were on advanced order and I'd forgotten about them.

Haven't had time to open them yet.

I've ordered a single duvet for my son and if it takes ages to arrive it's not a problem as it's for Christmas. I'm sure it won't take the ten weeks that a Cozee Home set took to eventually turn up - but who knows. :thinking:

And if it doesn't turn up he doesn't know he's getting it so I'll just complete the "it hasn't turned up" letter and wait another few weeks for the refund. :wonder:

Latest posts

Back