Elemis Christmas TSV 11/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis to me feels high street chemist these days, i just cant believe in the brand anymore. I dont think the packaging looks that high end or salon. When it comes to the scent of the body products they get it so wrong. The face cream is OK but even that does not feel that prestige. I think Decleor is the only one id buy if funds allow, there is something very special about the products, Alpha H has some nice products too. I know i cant afford Dr Perricone so have no idea if that is any good but i doubt ill ever buy Elemis again :/

Perricone is nice. face finishing and the Neuropeptide range are superb in every way. I bit pricey but I am still using the night cream from a Tsv a long time ago.

I was watching a Video by Nadine Baggot and she said Micellar water is a detergent and should always been wiped over with water one you have used it as it can sting.

I think Im going to be a lone voice here. I bought the Tonka one and it came a couple of days ago. I actually quite like the smell and yes there is a perfume to it so I cant understand the people who have said there isnt. Still Im happy with mine and thats all that matters to me. I bought it because I knew I would use everything in the tsv which makes a change.

I thought Keeley looked different when I saw her, she looked to me as if she has had something done to her teeth or perhaps she has had lip fillers.

I was watching a Video by Nadine Baggot and she said Micellar water is a detergent and should always been wiped over with water one you have used it as it can sting.

Hmmmmmm......Not all micelles are created equally. The truly french ones, I believe are gentle & good, but nothing beats a good cleanse.
I found the Elemis miscelle one of the better ones. If any of those I've used is stingy with detergent like qualities, for me it has to be the Decleor (not really french now, btw as owned by L'oreal, much to the detriment of the brand....sniff) that one stings my eyes & feels almost nasty to me as a single cleanse. I know that some of you love it, & note my eyes are very stroppy, but they didn't mind the Elemis miscelle.

I think Im going to be a lone voice here. I bought the Tonka one and it came a couple of days ago. I actually quite like the smell and yes there is a perfume to it so I cant understand the people who have said there isnt. Still Im happy with mine and thats all that matters to me. I bought it because I knew I would use everything in the tsv which makes a change.

I thought Keeley looked different when I saw her, she looked to me as if she has had something done to her teeth or perhaps she has had lip fillers.

A friend bought this as well and loves the smell of the Tonka. I was talking to her last night she ordered Wednesday and got it Saturday! Will have a sniff when I get the chance to call round to see her. I like Tonka in perfume.

Caught some of the evening presentation with AY wonder how many units shifted after she declared she’d paid a visit to the a House of Elemis for a treatment with them using the Tonka version.

Received my Tonka mist duo today
CHECK YOUR DELIVERY BOX
One problem no duo!!... only 1 item in large! Box
Phoned customer services, usual send out a label
For refund, said I didn’t want refund , wanted both items
As stated... bottom line there is none left , cannot guarantee
When item will return to stock from Elemis ( except those on waitlist)
Grrrrr ... so annoying.. I realise mistakes can happen but if it’s with
A lot of boxes going to customers... MAYHEM ahead!!!
With the amount customers spend I would sincerely hope Elemis
Would honour!!!

Received my Tonka mist duo today
CHECK YOUR DELIVERY BOX
One problem no duo!!... only 1 item in large! Box
Phoned customer services, usual send out a label
For refund, said I didn’t want refund , wanted both items
As stated... bottom line there is none left , cannot guarantee
When item will return to stock from Elemis ( except those on waitlist)
Grrrrr ... so annoying.. I realise mistakes can happen but if it’s with
A lot of boxes going to customers... MAYHEM ahead!!!
With the amount customers spend I would sincerely hope Elemis
Would honour!!!

I had something similar happen recently, not missing, just damaged, they offered a partial refund which I was happy with as it meant I didn’t have to return the rest. Not what you want but might be a solution.

Latest posts

Back