Elemis Christmas TSV 11/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis TSV update (or this is what i think)

Cleansing Balm
Pro Collagen Marine Cream
Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream 15ml

Frangipani Monoi
Warm Tonka & Vanille

in

Bath & Shower Milk 300ml
Oil-Rich Body Cream 120ml
Hand & Nail Balm 50ml

It's this �� Screenshot_20181016-132437_Chrome.jpg

Not a fan of Elemis Cleansing Balm prefer Emma Hardie, so that actually might make me want to buy the Tonka one. Unless of course, it is Micellar Water which I really hate.

It looks like the Micellar water, I don't rate it at all. I prefer the Decleor one (not the micellar oil) though tbh it's no better than the Garnier one and I'd still rather cleanse properly.

I'm just wondering if there's anything in that little box - a candle maybe? If it's a gift box (like last year) you'll probably only get the two pots in it.....

Elemis TSV for 11/11/18 Looks Like This Then

400ml Micellar Water
30ml Pro Collagen Marine Cream
15ml Pro Collagen Night Cream

Frangipani Monoi or Warm Tonka & Vanille

300ml Bath & Shower Milk
120ml Oil-Rich Body Cream
50ml Hand & Nail Balm

A lot of the presentation in the hour was saying we all have lines and/or wrinkles and we all age. Mmmmmm! Something going on there.

A lot of the presentation in the hour was saying we all have lines and/or wrinkles and we all age. Mmmmmm! Something going on there.

:mysmilie_15:

i dont think that little box is anything maybe to split for gifts but no-one fully knows

Come on Super! Its for sifting & gifting!! Do keep up!!! :mysmilie_17:

Last edited by a moderator:

WHAT??????? When the hell did this happen? AY or Keeley has ever mentioned anything about it before! QVC beauty brands stop these horrors from happening to us. I think I need to go lay down or have stiff drink my world has crashed.:sad::mysmilie_486:

Lee Hobhein got a men's set "to test" (along with the Frangipani and Vanilla sets) :mysmilie_10:which has been mentioned by Keeley, but I'm wondering if this is going to be a separate item.

Latest posts

Back