Elemis Christmas TSV 11/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lee Hobhein got a men's set "to test" (along with the Frangipani and Vanilla sets) :mysmilie_10:which has been mentioned by Keeley, but I'm wondering if this is going to be a separate item.

what's the betting that he finds it ah-may-Zing!!!!

If shaving is one of the worst aggressors to men's skin, why do elemis put MINT in the gel?

I know it makes for that zingy feeling etc, but it's a known irritant. Mr B is soooooo sensitive, I'm ever on the search for a shaving medium for him. I have heard good things about the Elemis gel, but IME, cream always makes for a gentler result.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about Bulldog's Shaving Gel, has your husband tried that one? Mr. Ani uses it aand so far, no complains.

Elemis Pro-Collagen Day To Night 6 Piece Gift Collection
Item Number: 236198
QVC Price £82.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.96
P&P £5.95

Buy more and save £4.00 and half price P&P on every additional item.

This six-piece Elemis collection encompasses customer-favourite skincare such as Cleansing Micellar Water, Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, and Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream, as well as brand new bath and body items in your choice of the Frangipani Monoi or Warm Tonka & Vanilla scent. Presented in a beautiful gift box with an additional box that fits both moisturisers, this collection is ready to give to a loved one, or a perfect treat for yourself.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236198

ml for ml

Micellar Water 400 ml Worth £31.50 cost £9.93
Pro Collagen Marine Cream 30ml Worth £54 cost £17.01
Pro-Collagen Oxygenating NightCream 15ml Worth £34 cost £10.71
Bath & Shower Milk 300ml Worth £26 cost £8.18
Oil-Rich Body Cream 120ml Worth £13.50 cost £4.25
Hand & Nail Balm 50ml Worth £9 cost £2.83

Total Worth £168 total cost incl p&p in calculations £52.91.
Due to the buy more save more, if you buy more than one then the above will be slightly out.

Need to inspect my stash to see if I need this, it’s a great TSV.

What about Bulldog's Shaving Gel, has your husband tried that one? Mr. Ani uses it aand so far, no complains.

Thanks so much. I tend to find a cream is more emolient for him, however worth a try. We have a few to use up atm

nice TSV but I really dont like the body products. the hand cream is lovely but I have one on the go now. will look on e bay if anyone is selling the skincare

£35 + post

ml for ml
Shaving gel or Beard oil Worth £24 cost £10.42 if full size
Face Wash Worth £9 cost £3.91
Body wash Worth £25 cost £10.86
Moisture boost Worth £34 cost £14.76 if 50ml
Total Worth £92 cost incl p&p £39.95

Good value. My Hubby has just grown a beard so tempted by the beard oil, however I like to use his shaving gel so ......

Might get both as he clean shaves for our holidays.

what's the betting that he finds it ah-may-Zing!!!!

If shaving is one of the worst aggressors to men's skin, why do elemis put MINT in the gel?

I know it makes for that zingy feeling etc, but it's a known irritant. Mr B is soooooo sensitive, I'm ever on the search for a shaving medium for him. I have heard good things about the Elemis gel, but IME, cream always makes for a gentler result.

My son is very fair skinned and red haired and is uber sensitive to all manner of shaving stuff. He`s an Army officer so he has to be clean shaven everyday, no stubble allowed and he`s tried all kinds of shaving creams, foams and oils.
He finally found a shaving block made from goat milk, it comes in a tin, you lather it with a shaving brush and apply to damp skin, shave then rinse. He used to have red blotches or rashes after he shaved but since using the goat milk shaving block his skin has been fine. He buys it from ebay and a block lasts him months.

I used to have a herd of milking goats & goats milk is wonderful stuff, kept my son's asthma under control too, he's a fair skinned redhead too like your son. You have to be very careful how you produce anything though, I sold yoghurt & cheese as well as milk, as the least slip in complete hygiene can produce a distinct whiff of billy goat even if your nannies never mix with them. The udder cream I used to buy in buckets from the farm supply place was the best handcream I've ever used!

I used to have a herd of milking goats & goats milk is wonderful stuff, kept my son's asthma under control too, he's a fair skinned redhead too like your son. You have to be very careful how you produce anything though, I sold yoghurt & cheese as well as milk, as the least slip in complete hygiene can produce a distinct whiff of billy goat even if your nannies never mix with them. The udder cream I used to buy in buckets from the farm supply place was the best handcream I've ever used!

Doesn’t AY use horse hoof cream on her hands?

My son is very fair skinned and red haired and is uber sensitive to all manner of shaving stuff. He`s an Army officer so he has to be clean shaven everyday, no stubble allowed and he`s tried all kinds of shaving creams, foams and oils.
He finally found a shaving block made from goat milk, it comes in a tin, you lather it with a shaving brush and apply to damp skin, shave then rinse. He used to have red blotches or rashes after he shaved but since using the goat milk shaving block his skin has been fine. He buys it from ebay and a block lasts him months.

That sounds very good......... do you have any more details?

That sounds very good......... do you have any more details?

Next time I see him I`ll ask him SB. It won`t be for a couple of weeks because we`re heading off on holiday in a few days and I don`t do internet when I`m abroad but I won`t forget and will ask him as soon as I can.

back live

Micellar Water 400ml
Pro Collagen Marine Cream 30ml
Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream 15ml

Frangipani Monoi
Warm Tonka & Vanille

in

Bath & Shower Milk 300ml
Oil-Rich Body Cream 120ml
Hand & Nail Balm 50ml

Next time I see him I`ll ask him SB. It won`t be for a couple of weeks because we`re heading off on holiday in a few days and I don`t do internet when I`m abroad but I won`t forget and will ask him as soon as I can.

Thanks so much, V. That's really kind. Have a lovely hols....I'm well jel.

Oh! Bit of a row on the QVC Facebook about a certain beauty blogger and bestie of Flinty reviewing this TSV. People complaining one saying she is selling the TSV but actually it is a link from her blog and Facebook to buy from QVC. But a number saying, of course, she will give it fantastic reviews as she gets free from QVC, never ever gives any TSV a bad review.

I had a quick read and PMSL at the Micellar Water gives a deep cleanse! No, it will not. Okay if in the morning but no way will it properly remove makeup. Caroline Hirons and others have openly stated this(now Micellar Oil might as cleansing oil are better at removing makeup), but the water will not.

This TSV looks nice and I would like to try the new fragrance in the shower gel, as well as the micellar water but I don't want or need the other products so I don't think it would be worth me buying. Also, I like to see the Elemis Christmas TSB under £40, but that's just me being cheap. lol!

This TSV looks nice and I would like to try the new fragrance in the shower gel, as well as the micellar water but I don't want or need the other products so I don't think it would be worth me buying. Also, I like to see the Elemis Christmas TSB under £40, but that's just me being cheap. lol!

when it went over £45 previously it didnt sell nearly as well & it strugged at £42.96 + post but with whats in it i knew the price would be higher so we will be seeing it for a long time to come

Latest posts

Back