Catherine Tarte

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
That is not a description of the Chuntley! But in the Tarte morning hour why can’t she just shut up & let the guest/ expert have her say.We know CH loves & uses everything but she is in overdrive this morning.Catherine I love me—- Look at me—-all about me it is not.

It was that same nervous energy in her endless wittering that others find uncomfortable when watching Kathy Tayler! Like Mavis Riley! I wanted to hear the new Tarte guest, hoping her spiel would offer something different to Leigh's familiar sound-bites. I only lasted about 15 minutes.

That is not a description of the Chuntley! But in the Tarte morning hour why can’t she just shut up & let the guest/ expert have her say.We know CH loves & uses everything but she is in overdrive this morning.Catherine I love me—- Look at me—-all about me it is not.

She is so narcissistic, it makes Narcissus himself seem shy and coy.

I turned off because I got so fed up of her reading messages/comments from instagram/facebook/twitter/pigeon post anything that fills the hour with her drivel rather than normal conversation which she still cannot do.

Latest posts

Back